For Sale Tangerines, albino hets, etc for $75 or less! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 11-11-2014, 02:47 AM   #1
Dinosaur!
Talking Tangerines, albino hets, etc for $75 or less!

Hello all, I am working on selling these geckos, and forgive me if I mess up a little. I have never used Fauna before

Here they are

ID: LGD1

This is a SHTCTB (Super hypo tangerine carrot tail baldy) Very friendly and much prettier in person.

32 grams as of 11/7/14 Ready to ship!

Unknown gender, looking male.

SOLD

------------------------------------------------

ID: LGC1

A SHT (super hypo tangerine)

Very friendly, and has some neat colors. Has some nice greens and reds mixed in with the orange.

27 grams as of 11/7/14 Ready to ship!

Looking male, but not positive as of yet

$40 + shipping (possible unknown hets)

--------------------------------------------------

ID: LGD2

A high yellow normal, possible het. tremper albino, blizzard, and eclipse.

Definate male

19 grams as of 11/7/14 Ready to ship!

$45 + shipping

-----------------------------------------------------------

ID: LGB1

A SHT (Super hypo tangerine) with some really nice green and red coloring thrown in. Very friendly, voracious eater.

Definate male

24 grams as of 11/7/14 Ready to ship!

---------------------------------------------------

ID: LGK1

A really nice SHT (super hypo tangerine) some of the richest orange that I have produced! Very tame.

Definate male

22 grams as of 11/7/14 Ready to ship!

----------------------------------------------------------------

ID: LGG1

A blazing blizzard (tremper albino) pos het. eclipse. Very nice colors! Only one produced this year!

Undetermined sex

19 grams as of 11/7/14 Ready to ship!

$75 + shipping

---------------------------------------------------------

ID: LGS1

A very nice SHTCTB (super hypo tangerine carrot tail baldy) Very rich colors and already almost solid orange!

Definate male

14 grams as of 11/7/14 will ship at around 20 grams.

SOLD

------------------------------------------------------------

ID: LGZ1

A very vibrant SHTCTB (super hypo tangerine carrot tail baldy) This picture doesn't quite do this little guy much justice.

Undetermined sex

14 grams as of 11/7/14 Will ship at around 20 grams.

----------------------------------------------------------

TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ

All payments are to be paid through Paypal. And I reserve the right to not sell to you for any reason. I will not sell to people who cannot prove that they can properly take care of their gecko. You agree to my terms as soon as you place an order for a gecko.

Shipping price is the same for up to two leopard geckos. I ship through shipyourreptiles.com. Message me here or e-mail me at autumn4harrison@aol.com for a shipping quote. Include your zipcode in the message. Since this is my first season,please be patient if your order takes a little longer to actually be shipped out. I will be trying my hardest though! If the temperatures are below 40 degrees or above 90 degrees fahrenheit at their destination, I will hold onto the geckos until the weather permits safe shipping, and I have recieved the payment in full. You must notify me if a leopard gecko is DOA (dead on arrival) within three hours of the confirmed delivery time, and you must also provide photos if you wish to have a refund or a replacement. There are no shipping charges for local sales and pick up. (Located in Las Vegas Nevada, near 89108)

I will put a gecko on hold for up to two weeks if you provide a (non-refundable) 25% deposit on the animal. If you fail to make the payment in full within the 14 day period, the gecko will be put back up for sale, and you will not recieve a refund on your deposit.

I guarantee the health of any gecko that I sell (unless otherwise noted), and will not be held responsible for any issues arising after three days of the gecko being in your care. I will also not be held liable at any point in time if any health issues arise from improper husbandry or handling. Also, all geckos in my collection are dewormed once a year. If you purchase a gecko that is over 20 grams, they have been dewormed.

I will only guarantee the gender if the photo says "male" or "female", otherwise they could be either. All photos are taken in natural light, and are unedited exept to enhance the sharpness so that they aren't blurry.

Please message me for additional information on any geckos that you are interested in. Thank you for your cooperation. (Sales are limited to the continetal USA currently)

Thank you,
~Autumn Harrison
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-17-2014, 07:41 PM   #2
henningreptiles
Hi!

How much would shipping be to 50619?

Old 11-20-2014, 07:49 PM   #3
Dinosaur!
Quote:
Originally Posted by henningreptiles View Post
Hi!

How much would shipping be to 50619?
Hello! I sincerely apologize for the late reply, I am still getting used to navigating fauna XD. Either way, shipping to your zip code is $56 dollars please get back to me if you are interested, and thank you.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gecko, geckos, leopard gecko, leopard geckos, lizards