Pen pals - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 10-13-2005, 10:10 PM   #1
Lucille
Pen pals

I recently had a pen pal thing going for a short while with this reptile guy, he seemed pretty nice too. We started telling each other stuff about ourselves.
I got dumped when I admitted I was a Democrat. It's just as well, he'd a had a cardiac after learning more personal details if that's all it took to put him off, lol.
So have any of y'all had a 'pen pal' and how did it turn out for you?

Old 10-14-2005, 11:04 AM   #2
Griz
I did not realize that Texas allowed Democrats to live there! Regardless, I won't hold that against you to badly anyways!

Griz

Old 10-15-2005, 12:38 AM   #3
RedQuake
i had 24 at one time

Back in grade 9 French class we were given the option of writing to a student in France to assist us in our language skills. I took up the challenge but its funny.......it didnt' happen to me personally but one of my classmates had her penpal write back in English asking her to do the same, she could probably understand better LOL. My penpal was Roman. He was lovely. The company that made this possible sent out a letter saying that we could get more penpals worldwide. I jumped at that chance and ended up with penpals in France, Austraila, Singapore, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Spain, Mexico, and many many more. We shared everything, from what we were doing in school to the culture differences. It was amazing and i still have every letter i ever received. One thing i've cherished more than anything was some paper lanterns and oragami animals i got from my Singapore penpal. Now as time went on, i lost touch with them. I regret that so much! I do have a friend from the U.S. that i write to. We email moreso but we still write letters. Its so much more personal. Plus i'm a sucker for putting stickers or little doodles all over it lol. I sent a letter yesterday to another friend, i actually miss writing as much as i used to. Sometimes i'll get out the box of letters i have and read them. Think i'll write to them all and see if anyone responds
Red

Old 10-15-2005, 04:27 PM   #4
cthulhu77
You're too good for him Lucille !!!! Good riddance!

Nope, never had any pen pals...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!