What the h***??? KARMA points??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 10-17-2005, 04:35 PM   #1
cthulhu77
What the h***??? KARMA points???

Ok, I guess I am officially at a loss for words...where, oh where, did this one come from???
Do we really need points at all???

greg

Old 10-17-2005, 04:39 PM   #2
Wilomn
Greg, what's your point?

Old 10-17-2005, 04:42 PM   #3
cthulhu77
Seems like it must be on the top of my head...with a plate spinning on it too!!!!
I really don't get this whole mess.

Old 10-17-2005, 04:46 PM   #4
Wilomn
Greg, is it truly necessary for you to truly understand? I mean this in all honesty.

Do you need to know Rich's inner workings to enjoy the site? Is it too much to let Rich go on this journey of self discovery? It is his playground and we did ask permission in the long ago to come here.

I do understand your not understanding but what I don't understand is why YOUR understanding should be important.

Again, I'm NOT trying to pick a fight here, Just curious.

Old 10-17-2005, 04:48 PM   #5
cthulhu77
Hmmm. Seems to me that not that long ago, someone was whining about not having the money to keep the site running.
Does it help to drive people away?

Guess that is my point, after all.

Old 10-17-2005, 05:21 PM   #6
Golden Gate Geckos
Quote:
Is it too much to let Rich go on this journey of self discovery?
Thanks, Wes. This statement makes things much clearer. Seriously.

Old 10-17-2005, 05:22 PM   #7
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhu77
Hmmm. Seems to me that not that long ago, someone was whining about not having the money to keep the site running.
Does it help to drive people away?

Guess that is my point, after all.

Why continue searching for crumbs? If you don't like it leave. I really don't see Rich caring either way about some people leaving and not returning.

For everyone that leaves because of the changes, another will join for the same reason. Some will like it, some won't.

I really don't see a mass exodus because of these changes. If you choose to leave because of them.... I would suspect you were here for the wrong reasons to begin with.

JMHO

Old 10-17-2005, 05:48 PM   #8
cthulhu77
I agree, this site will continue on and on...and probably do quite a bit of good, and unfortunately, some harm...but I guess you have to take some proud flesh with the diseased to make a wound heal.

Perhaps I am too idealistic when it comes to discussing the business fates of people in the trade. It would be nice if things were fairly rendered, prior to judgement.

As far as my choice goes, it seems that my mind has been made up prematurely by the powers that reign. Hmmm.

greg

Old 10-17-2005, 07:32 PM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhu77
Ok, I guess I am officially at a loss for words...where, oh where, did this one come from???
Do we really need points at all???

greg
Some people like it. Others don't. Most probably don't care either way. Par for the course around here. If you don't like it, ignore it.

Old 10-18-2005, 02:01 PM   #10
pogonadragon
Maybe it isn't my place, but I'm not sure what the big deal is? lol, I'm lost...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!