What's happening to the Rep Power? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 10-17-2005, 05:31 PM   #31
Wilomn
Mine was a friendly warning.

Don't be mad at me for seeing depths unplumbed by you.

Old 10-17-2005, 05:34 PM   #32
cthulhu77
You must be joking. The little palace of cards that you have made for yourself is impressive to...yourself.

Don't be deluded by visions of grandeur...

This site is a great place to learn more about the hobby for many, many people...for others, it seems to be a den of intense selfish bashing and mockery. It is what it is...and threats, no matter how "friendly", are never taken in a friendly manner.

greg

Old 10-17-2005, 05:36 PM   #33
Wilomn
bye bye greg

Old 10-17-2005, 05:40 PM   #34
cthulhu77
bye bye little god.

Old 10-17-2005, 06:29 PM   #35
Dr Owens
Greg,

If you want to be rude and antagonistic towards Rich for trying to improve his site, then you won't do it on his site.

Goodbye.

Old 10-17-2005, 08:41 PM   #36
Wilomn
Greg, it surely seems that you have gotten exactly what you wanted. NOW you can say that fauna kicked you off for expressing dissenting opinions. I suspect this is what you were after for quite some time.

Basically you acted like a jerk and got shown the door.

All you accomplished was making yourself look very immature.

Old 10-18-2005, 10:54 AM   #37
Gecko_Den
I may have missed the answer to this question, if so I apologize. With everyone being set to a "karma" power of 0, how do you increase that number? For instance I received a positive karma vote, but since the person was now at 0 it registered as nuetral, so it didn't raise my "Karma" points. I curious only because it seems like something that may have been overlooked, I'm really not a rep point groupie...

Edit; Spelling error

Old 10-18-2005, 11:25 AM   #38
Golden Gate Geckos
Good question, Sam. I have given and received 'karma' points as well, and my points are still at 10. They are all showing up as gray/neutral. Also, how come some folks had zero karma with a green dot and now have several red ones?

Old 10-18-2005, 11:42 AM   #39
A_Kendergirl
I think I saw mention of him letting the rep system cool off a few days. I also have a few gray points.

As for the people WAY in the red, you'll see they are suspended.

Old 10-18-2005, 12:12 PM   #40
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
Good question, Sam. I have given and received 'karma' points as well, and my points are still at 10. They are all showing up as gray/neutral. Also, how come some folks had zero karma with a green dot and now have several red ones?
Very good questions indeed. Maybe Rich is giving people an idea of what it feels like to be in the red. Who knows? I say...do away with rep points all together. Ive left plenty and received plenty enough to know they are worthless. They are only worth something to someone who needs the constant approval and pat on the back from others. The trader rating is a perfectly fine way to judge a person.

For now...if I think someone deserves a compliment for a post that bad I'd sooner send an email or PM telling them so directly. Heck...it even offers the ability to say more to that person than just a few measly lines.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!