Central PA Reptile Expo - January 24, 2009 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:32 AM   #1
GottaLuvHerps
Central PA Reptile Expo - January 24, 2009

The Central PA Reptile Expo is gearing up for the 2009 season with our first show on January 24, 2009! Sponsored in part by MaxPet Supply.
See the website here for information and directions

Come join us at our new venue

The Carlisle Expo Center! One block from the famous Carlisle Fairgrounds!
100 K Street
Carlisle, PA 17013

New Show Hours!

The show will now run from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM.
Admission is $7, kids under 6 are always free!

Accepting vendors!
With the move to the new venue, we now have much more space, and are accepting more vendors! You can register online here, or simply contact us for more information by email or phone (717-502-0506).

Old 11-18-2008, 09:06 AM   #2
GottaLuvHerps
Just a reminder, the Central PA Reptile Expo is coming up soon! Lots of vendor space, about 180 tables available for vendors! Come check out the newest show in Central PA!

The Central PA Reptile Expo is gearing up for the 2009 season with our first show of the year on January 24, 2009!
Sponsored in part by MaxPet Supply, Reptastic.com, Triple Moons Exotic and the Turtle Xing.
See the website here for information and directions

Come join us at our new venue!
The Carlisle Expo Center! One block from the famous Carlisle Fairgrounds!
100 K Street
Carlisle, PA 17013

New Show Hours!
The show will now run from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM.
Admission is $7, kids under 6 are always free!

Accepting vendors!
With the move to the new venue, we now have much more space, and are accepting more vendors! You can register online, or simply contact us for more information by email or phone (717-502-0506).

Old 12-04-2008, 05:39 PM   #3
GottaLuvHerps
Just a reminder...

Coming January 24, 2009!
Sponsored in part by The Turtle Xing, Reptastic.com, Triple Moons Exotic and MaxPet Supply

For more information, see our website at www.CentralPAReptileExpo.com

Old 12-15-2008, 01:20 PM   #4
GottaLuvHerps
A quick reminder!

Why wait to spend that Christmas cash on herps and supplies until the end of February?? Come on over to Carlisle on January 24th, see some awesome vendors, and get yourself that new reptile you have wanted, or supplies for the ones you need to spoil!

January 24
Carlisle Expo Center
100 K Street
Carlisle, PA 17013

Hours: 9am until 4pm (vendor setup 7am until 9am)
Admission: $7, kids under 6 are always free!
Contact: Info@CentralPAReptileExpo.com or call 717-502-0506 and ask for Kelly

Still accepting vendors into our new 180 table venue!

Old 01-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #5
GottaLuvHerps
Just another reminder!

The Central PA Reptile Expo is coming soon!

January 24, 2009

Carlisle Expo Center

Carlisle, PA

Join us for a huge variety of reptiles, amphibians, arachnids and supplies!

Open to the public from 9am until 4pm

Admission: $7 - kids under 6 are free!

For more information, please visit the website at

www.CentralPAReptileExpo.com

Still room for vendors, so sign up online or contact us for more information!

Info@CentralPAReptileExpo.com

or call us at 717-502-0506 and ask for Kelly or Matt!

Old 01-13-2009, 09:14 AM   #6
GottaLuvHerps
2 weeks!!

The Central PA Reptile Expo is just 2 weeks away!!

Come enjoy a great day of reptiles, amphibians, spiders, scorpions, feeders and supplies!

January 24
Carlisle Expo Center
100 K Street
Carlisle, PA 17013

Still accepting vendors into our new huge table venue!

Old 01-19-2009, 10:00 AM   #7
GottaLuvHerps

The Central PA Reptile Expo is just 5 DAYS AWAY!!

Come enjoy a great day of reptiles, amphibians, spiders, scorpions, feeders and supplies!

January 24
Carlisle Expo Center
100 K Street
Carlisle, PA 17013

Still accepting vendors into our new huge table venue!

Old 01-25-2009, 11:23 AM   #8
dzoo
Show report

I attended the show yesterday, although there was not a large number of vendors I thought there was a decent selection of animals and most appeared to be high quality. There was a little bit of everything, feeders, supplies, turtles, snakes, lizards, and amphibians. No venomous.

The building was very nice, brightly lit with good climate control, the loading area for vendors was very convenient with a ramp and large doors. The bathrooms were clean and modern. There was a food concession stand although I did not personally check that out. There are many restaurants, convenience stores and hotels nearby. Free Wi-fi was available.

Overall a good smaller show with potential to grow.

Old 01-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #9
TripleMoonsExotic
I was very pleased with the show. It was clean, plenty of room to maneuver in aisles. I hate congested, small aisles at shows. I don't like people invading my personal space! It looked like a good flow of people were going in and out, especially being this is only the 2nd show! I look forward to vending this summer.

Old 01-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #10
cursedj
carlise expo

i was at the show yesterday as a vendor .i thought the show went very well,, its was organized and put together well.Sales were surprisingly good for a new show.i think the isle space is what will draw the crowds and vendors.you can talk with customers and people can still look and walk by.strollers are a non issue, it was definitely more family oriented and you cant beat 8' of space behind your table, wifi, and clean bathrooms (always a plus) and the food was catered and very good.Everyone had great attitudes, customers and vendors alike.

i hope people give it a chance because it can be a great show and you cant beat the venue or the staff for that matter.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!