Trade 4 Foot Adult Male Okeetee-trades welcome - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
Slice of the Jungle
4 Foot Adult Male Okeetee-trades welcome

I have this very nice CBB adult male Okeetee for sale or trade. He is four feet long, in good condition, and handleable. He has never bitten or struck at me. He eats f/t rats and has always been an eager feeder. I have never bred him so he is unproven, but the breeder that I bought him from told me he is het for amel. No mites, no issues. He is a great pet i am only looking to sell or trade him to make room for other breeding projects. I guarantee that he is in perfect health. I am asking $65 and would prefer not to ship him, I live in Westchester County, NY and work in the city. I am flexible with meeting places and times. All offers welcome, thank you for looking. Tfw1979@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2009, 08:51 PM   #2
Slice of the Jungle
I had some interest, one bum buyer, but he is still available, I will be at the white plains show this sunday, trades, trades, trades
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
okeetee