1.2 group of carrot tails! Great Savings Price! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 04:50 PM   #1
Leo Lover
Thumbs up 1.2 group of carrot tails! Great Savings Price!

Here is a good group of carrot tails/tangs to get you on your feet. There is lots of good genes in this group!

Male-I got this guy from Kelli Hammack. He is PROVEN! $225

Female #1- this girl is from Kelli Hammack bloodlines $175

Female #2- This CTB is from Ray Hines bloodlines. I noticed this year that almost all of her offspring came out to be carrot tails! She is PROVEN $175

Total of this group plus shipping is $615. To save you money I will take $525 SHIPPED for the group.

This is a great deal. I spent $500 alone on the male and the baldy female! Get this group and start producing babies for 2005. You dont have to wait for them to grow!

Please email me at leoloverslizardlounge@msn.com if you are interested in purchasing this group or call me at 920-229-0773

NO TRADES
I will accept MONEY ORDERS and WESTERN UNION.

If you want this group, you have to act FAST as the weather is getting cold in WI and I will not ship if I dont feel comfortable with shipping in too cold conditions. I ship overnight to your door using UPS. I have many references if you need them.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread