Male Veiled Chameleon 6-8 months - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 05:54 PM   #1
stacystuff
Male Veiled Chameleon 6-8 months

***** pick up ****in long island new york only

Captive Breed Male (approx 6" plus curly tail ) from reputable breeder here on long island - very colorful( really nice shades of green though he is not cooperating now when i am flashing my pictures and he is checking out the crickets in the cup) ... great curly tail... he is healthy and a good eater... loves to room around the screened in cage ...he has grown tremendously since we have had him 2 1/2 months .

My daughter has lost interest - he was an early holiday present and needs a home where he will be more appreciated for his beauty and characteristics that the Veiled Chameleon is known for ... you can also get the whole large ESU Fresh Air Habitat / cage ( 24" length x 12" wide x 26" high )set up shown ( both lights uva and uvb , water dripper , 2 tall tree branches and 2 plants & bowl )

Email me for more pictures of "Spidey" ( short for Spiderman - my daughters favorite action figure & for his gentle nimble climbing around the cage on the screens ) ...not sure how to add photos here:
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2005, 09:38 PM   #2
chameleonrus
male veild

hi my name is brian if you could call my cell phone i am looking to buy a male the number is 917 682-0251 thanks money in hand

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread