Some nice looking leatherbacks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
dragonluver83
Some nice looking leatherbacks

picture 1 is a het hypo leatherback female, can't wait to see what she turns out to look like. i hope she stays that bright yellow!!! she has really small scales. what is starting to be known as the "micro scale" if i had a better camera i could probly get a clearer image i cant get that close in shot. keeps coming out blurry. This animal was produced by Rob and Vicki Dachiu.
picture 2 is a hypo leatherback het trans. this is another one that is considered a "micro scale" you can see the scales alittle better on this one cause she is bigger. see how the scales are smaller in size. its still a leatherback just has really small scales. two really good looking females. this animal was produced by Josh D. at Phantom dragons.
picture three is a red double het leatherback. This dragon has the craziest pattern i have ever seen. when she was a baby she had two toe nips and everyone knows you lose so much money on a animal cause of a nip. so i kept her and now i am glad that i did. and she keeps getting more red with every shed.

just wanted to share some pics hope you guys enjoyed! thanks, Tom

Old 08-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
Texlax33
does phantom dragons have a website?

Old 08-25-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
dragonluver83
No he doesn't. he post animals for sale sometimes but not on this web site.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:52 PM   #4
Texlax33
does he have an email address then?? i've been trying to find a way to a hold of him about his dragons i've seen a lot of nice ones from him around.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
dragonluver83
so i really didnt understand what you said exactly, but i only have his phone # i know someone around here has his e-mail. if i find it i will send it i'll p.m. you with a web site where he post ads.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #6
Texlax33
thanks for the info.

Old 08-28-2009, 08:59 AM   #7
KUDragonGirl
That second one is amazing, can't wait to see what it looks like all grown up!

Old 08-28-2009, 09:23 AM   #8
dragonluver83
hey Kate though you disappeared, havent seen you in a while. how the trans leather doing????
that female is a hypo het trans leatherback. i cant wait to breed her to the right male!!!

Old 08-31-2009, 10:13 AM   #9
KUDragonGirl
I've been around, just flying low because it's only been a couple weeks and already I've seen 3 or 4 of your new dragons I want. I'm starting to think that knowing you is going to be very bad for me

The tran-leather is doing wonderfully. She's absolutely amazing. I half expected her to lose some of her color when she shed, but she she's even prettier now. I'll have to send you pictures when she gets another shed under her belt.

(The hypo-leather is doing well too.......but it case you can't tell i'm more partial to one than the other)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!