For Sale 2 M/F Adult Green Wing Macaws Captive Born - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 02-21-2010, 07:11 PM   #1
ShannanD25
2 M/F Adult Green Wing Macaws Captive Born

We are looking for a good home for 2 of our birds, Gabby and Zach, Green Wing Macaws. They are housed separate and have never been a breeding pair. Zach is 14 and Gabby is 15. At one point, both were very tame and lovable birds. However, as my mother's arthritis became worse, she handled them less and now they ARE nippy and she can no longer handle them and risk a bite. They would come with their California cages which are the largest size made (not stainless steel though) and a human can stand in them and stretch out. Both are healthy. Gabby does need to be fed Harrisons as she does have food allergies. They talk, they scream, they sing...they have been in a flock/family environment their whole lives but it is no longer fair for them to never get out of the cage time.

I believe with a patient person willing to take a bite or two, they would be right back to the silly love bugs they were once. My mother simply can't take a bite and I am just not willing.
Price is negotiable and we will be very picky about any home they go to, simply because of a bad home a foster dog of ours went to. People can be stupid and we'd rather see our birds cage bound then with someone who will abuse them...
please email me for details, scdo2@msn.com and ignore any email that shows in my signature line. I haven't used my account here in a long time and can't remember how to change it.
We are located in York PA and will NOT ship the birds.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #2
toms85stang
hello i have a cockatoo i resqued who is now awsome he was a picker and all now he goes for car rides and fishing witch he loves i cook dinner for him everynight i dont know what to offer you money wise as i can not spend alot on them (for fear of the gf) and the economy but i could give them a good home and pick up if you like i will bring hollywood up and you could see how awsome he now is. my email is toms85stang@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!