Enchi combos? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
Randy F
Question Enchi combos?

Who is working with Enchi combos this year and what are you hoping to make?

Old 02-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
Bumble Boy
I hope i hit on the enchi pastel, i dont think i have a lot of chances because i palpated her and i only feel 4 follicles so im hoping lol

Old 02-03-2012, 01:04 PM   #3
snakesRkewl
If he gets the job done we are...Black back enchi X 3000 gram normal

Old 02-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
morphed
That is a smoking hot enchi !!

Kim

Old 02-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #5
snakesRkewl
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphed View Post
That is a smoking hot enchi !!

Kim
Thanks Kim, I sure hope he can produce some baby's as nice as he is

Old 02-03-2012, 01:52 PM   #6
Matt2979
Well, sadly I have no shot at an enchi combo this year. But I do have big plans next year. My favorite idea is to breed a caramel glow to this enchi het ghost, but FIRST this caramel het glow needs to produce me a caramel glow!! LOL...then I have to hope it's up to size in time. Otherwise, this pair will most likely be paired.
Attached Images

Old 02-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #7
GREGORY J HALL
I donjt have anyy Enchi stuff but would be purswaded to get into it

Old 02-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #8
gotbit1985
Mine is more longtermed as well. im hoping to get citrus sparks from a project this year hoping for a male to put to my enchiyb thats growing like a weed.another im hoping ill hit this yearis a male citrus calico shatter to put to my enchi het red. but my shatter and citrus cal arent sure of eachother yet

Old 02-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #9
Randy F
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREGORY J HALL View Post
I donjt have anyy Enchi stuff but would be purswaded to get into it
I need to start putting feelers out there because I need to think of combos to put with my hg woma granite yb and a couple others. I was going to buy a enchi mojave pastel that is beautiful, but a female. Why spend the money there instead buy a pastel enchi male atleast and shoot for a male enchi mojava pastel to put to my hg woma project. Its that time again to start looking towards next season!

Old 02-04-2012, 04:25 PM   #10
pythonpaintjobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
Well, sadly I have no shot at an enchi combo this year. But I do have big plans next year. My favorite idea is to breed a caramel glow to this enchi het ghost, but FIRST this caramel het glow needs to produce me a caramel glow!! LOL...then I have to hope it's up to size in time. Otherwise, this pair will most likely be paired.
Matt that carmel is the shizz! Good Luck!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!