Solomon Island ground boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 03:51 PM   #1
tropheusfreak
Solomon Island ground boas

I'm looking for solomon is. ground boas. I'm in Mn.

David
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-05-2004, 06:00 PM   #2
lds2
The best source for Solomon I sland ground boas is Jerry Conway out of Florida. You can contact him at 'conway.j@worldnet.att.net'. You can also check out his website at www.kingsnake.com/candoia.

His animals are beautiful and he is a great guy to deal with and is always willing to provide information or assistance with the snakes. I bought a pair from him earlier this year to go along with a yearling I already had and the snakes are perfect. He has been nothing but helpful. Unfortunately, I contacted him a couple of weeks ago about getting another pair and he was sold out. He doesn't expect to have any babies until the fall.

If you have never had ground boas, do your research because they are a little different to raise than other snakes. Also be sure to have a supply of ground skinks, house geckos, anoles, and tree frogs available in the event that they are not eating rodents. I went through house geckos, anoles, and ground skinks before I found that my snakes preferred tree frogs. They are now eating tree frog scented live pinkies and will hopefully convert to regular pinkies soon.

Good luck,

Larry D. Stassin

Old 05-07-2004, 11:30 PM   #3
snakekid13
i have a solomon for sale

look at the top of the forum my solomon island ground boa thread is thier.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread