Burmese Python Care Sheet v. 2.0 - Thank you, Harald Moore and Fauna Classifieds! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
Rakshasanyc
Burmese Python Care Sheet v. 2.0 - Thank you, Harald Moore and Fauna Classifieds!

This incorporates some suggestions made by Harald Moore regarding the legal status of Burms in many jurisdictions. While I suspect he might have worded the cautions more strongly than I did, I hope this addresses some of his (very valid) concerns.

I've also mentioned the Board of Inquiry as a good resource for people looking to buy Burms: while it does occasionally devolve into flamewars and personal sniping, it's still an excellent place to learn more about the history and reputation of a breeder.

All comments greatly appreciated. I may be putting this on its own domain soon, but thought I'd get some expert commentary before going live. I'm particularly interested in:

* possible alternatives to Burms, for people who want a big snake but who can't keep a Burm. I am thinking of Bloods and Suriname BCCs; any other suggestions would be welcome.

* pictures of various Burm morphs. I will provide proper attribution to these, and upon request link them to your homepage or any other page you request.

Thanks for your time and your comments.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!