For Sale Super Caramel Coastal Carpet Pythons! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 01-04-2021, 03:29 AM   #1
Mike Cross
Super Caramel Coastal Carpet Pythons!

Hope everyone had a great New Year!

At this time, I have some fantastic selectively bred super caramel Coastal carpet pythons available. For multiple generations,, I have been selectively trying to draw out a few specific traits from my original animals. In 2015, I held back an outstanding pair that recently produced some of my best offspring to date, really raising the bar and taking the project to another level. I have one yearling pair available, as well as an entire clutch that hatched on the 4th of July(2020). It's only fitting, if you're a veteran expect a generous discount on these. Personally, if I could keep everyone of them I would, they really are that incredible! As always, lineage and records of each animal will be provided. The price range varies from $175-$300 depending on the exact animal, and ALL available animals are taking f/t rodents from tongs well established.

Feel free to reach out with any questions and more pics as I'm having an issue uploading photos here on the forum. For the fastest response, send an email to MidAtlanticReptile@gmail.com....you can also message me on the Facebook Mid Atlantic Reptile page or shoot a text message to 410-725-9174. PLEASE, leave your name when inquiring, and serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking!

Pic 1- one of the yearlings available
Pic 2- one of the 2020 hatchlings available
Pic 3- Dam
Pic 4- Sire
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2021, 03:19 PM   #2
Masterkush
super Caramel

very interested i sent you text and pm

Old 01-19-2021, 09:29 PM   #3
koadrill
I picked up one of those yearlings from Mike a few months ago. It's a great snake with a calm temperament and really nice coloration.

Old 02-10-2021, 01:07 PM   #4
cjackson
contact

Hi, I sent you a PM regarding these guys.
Thanks!
Chris Jackson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!