scaleless / het scaleless for park program - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 09-20-2021, 03:12 PM   #1
Marc Caruhel
scaleless / het scaleless for park program

Hello
My name is Marc Crauhel and I'm The Animal Care Specialsist at Hugh Taylor Birch State Park In Fort Lauderdale Florida. Our park has a Live Animal Educational/Environmental Program in which we highlight the natural gems that South Florida ( Florida in general at the utmost least) has to offer as well as their sourrounding environment.
For the past few years now we've been expanding not only our beloved program but primarily and especially " the kids/Family" as we like to and have come to reffer to our program animals. With what we already have and have committed to we do have "gaps" that we're trying to "fill in".

What we're really looking for are:

A young (sub) adult trio(1.2)of hypo het scaleless everglades rat snakes - I know this is a bit of a tall request here but I also know that they're out there - do exist, we not only allow but encourage our visitors to "mingle"( touch and hold) our "Kids"- we're looking for tame animals in other words. I know ratsnakes and also that there are times when they can be challening to say the least. I also know though that sweathearts are out there - we already have some "in the Family".

two young (sub) adult female scaleless ( hypo and/or het hypo) everglades rat snakes - again tame individuals.

four young (sub) adult female yellow rat snakes - again tame ( I'll mention here that we're also nothing if not humane and ethical with our proigram as well - we only work with captively bred animals, NOT wild caught. I know this makes the yellow rats even more difficult but we're "sticking to our guns" here.

one young(sub) adult standard(classic) het scaleless corn snake, possibly a male as well - both tame

four young (sub) adult anery het scaleless corn snakes, possibly a male as well - All tame.

As I mentioned specifically with the rat snakes, I know this is more than a bit of a tall request (order) but this is the route we've committed to and are going with for our program.
Regardless of the outcome here I'd like to thank everyone and anyone whom thinks they just might be able ( and of course willing) to assist us here at all in any way , shape , or form possible - it's indeed and truely greatly appreciated!!!!!

Please feel free to simply either shoot me a PM here or - best, easiest, and fastest wat to get in contact with me is nancycaruhel@bellsouth.net

Looking very forward to responses!!!!!!!

Very Best Regards
Marc Caruhel
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!