ADDING PHOTOS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-17-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
Tiger Lilly
ADDING PHOTOS

Can another way be easily implemented to upload photos directly from a pc to the site other than by using a middleman, i.e., photobucket?
I would probably post more photos if it weren't for the fact that I first have to upload them, then get the code to insert in my posts.
If it's a matter of server space or something of that nature, I can understand. Just thought it might make it easier for others that have the same thought.
Thanks

Old 06-18-2009, 02:22 AM   #2
WebSlave
You can either include photos as attachments to a post, or else post them in the photo gallery here (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/photopost/) and then just use the link code for the photograph to embed it within your post.

Old 06-18-2009, 03:00 AM   #3
animal crazy
sorry to ask but i am new to this website and i am woundering how to start a thread on this website

Old 06-18-2009, 03:25 AM   #4
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by animal crazy View Post
sorry to ask but i am new to this website and i am woundering how to start a thread on this website
When you are within the forum where you want to start a new thread, clicking on the button that says "New Thread" right at the top of the forum to the left, will probably do what you want....

Old 06-18-2009, 05:11 AM   #5
animal crazy
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
When you are within the forum where you want to start a new thread, clicking on the button that says "New Thread" right at the top of the forum to the left, will probably do what you want....
thank u alot

Old 06-18-2009, 09:12 AM   #6
Tiger Lilly
Thanks, Rich...I swear I never saw the attachment paperclip until just a few minutes ago! Guess I really DO need to wake up before I get on this contraption, eh?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!