Rainbow lizard not eating - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-12-2014, 05:11 PM   #1
KayCee03
Exclamation Rainbow lizard not eating

I have a rainbow lizard or a rainbow whiptail lizard the terms seem to be interchangeable. Long story short I fed him crickets for the first time about a week ago and he hasn't been the same since. He was eating about 10 wax worms every other day before the crickets but ever since then he wont really eat.
That day he ate a couple of the crickets and then he just wasnt having it. Which is fine it might not be his thing so I decided to go back to the wax worms but now he's only eating 2, 3 at the most every other day.
I havent changed anything else the tank the environment the temperature it's all the same I don't know if I should be worried
And his poop is not as hearty (for lack ofna better word) that it was before which makes me feel like it's even more likely that there something else wrong
I have tried to do research online but it seems this is one of the less popular lizards, alot of the information is general care instructions nothing really helpful for this scenario

Old 08-15-2014, 12:41 PM   #2
redrob13B
At least it is eating so that's a good sign. Maybe a nice warm soak in some water, not deep enough for swimming, will help get the body going.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crickets, eating, feeding trouble, not eating, rainbow lizard