For Sale 2011 White phase albino super tiger reticulated pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
jmugleston
2011 White phase albino super tiger reticulated pythons

The white phase super tigers are arguably one of the best looking of the three albino color forms. These guys have all shed and eaten multiple times. We only have a few of these available this year. The father was a nice white phase tiger and the mother is from our line that continuously throw exceptional yellow offspring. They are priced at $750.00 each. Males and females are available. Price does not include shipping.

See all available retics at:
http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/f...utches%202011/

Terms:
Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG): Live arrival is guaranteed on all overnight shipments provided somebody signs for the package on the first delivery attempt. The LAG is void when daytime temperatures are above 90 or below 40 degrees F. All claims must be made the same day the animals arrive.

Guarantee that animals are properly sexed: Animals sold as sexed are guaranteed to be as advertised. If you have reason to believe the animals were sexed incorrectly you must notify me within 2 days (48 hrs) from delivery. After 48 hours I will assume you are pleased with your purchase and all animals were sexed appropriately when applicable.

Reptile Health Guarantee: Reptiles are guaranteed to be feeding and healthy when they leave my facility. Any health claims must be made within 2 days (48 hours) of delivery. If I do not hear from you within 48 hours of arrival, I will assume that you are completely satisfied with your purchase and our transaction is complete.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!