Brian of Boa Rama - anyone heard of him? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2006, 04:53 PM   #1
Tenor Goddess
Brian of Boa Rama - anyone heard of him?

I tried a search on Brian and Boa Rama and nothing was found so I guess it's a new thread now.

So....has anyone ever done business with a Brian of Boa Rama? This is his add I'm responding to: http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=376007&cat=8

If anyone knows anything about him, I'd greatly appreciate some feedback. Everything seems on the up and up thus far, but you can never be too sure anymore.
Just before I agree to pay up front and let him hold the animal until "it warms up" which yes, I agree with not taking risks when temps are below 40F but there have been so many scams lately, I just don't want to get ripped off (no one does).

Thank you,

Amanda Rose

Old 01-15-2006, 08:45 PM   #2
cahrens
Good Guy

Amanda,
You've got nothing to worry about with Brian. He's local to me and I've been to his place on several occasions. He's not out to rip anyone off so don't be afraid to send him your money. Hope this helps. -Chris

Old 01-15-2006, 08:58 PM   #3
Tenor Goddess
Thank you. I certainly appreciate the reply. He doesn't sound like anything but a nice person that cares about his animals but just like anyone should, it's always best to check before buying from someone you don't know.

Hugs!

Amanda Rose

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!