BUYERS NEED TO THINK - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 02-15-2003, 05:15 PM   #1
mycurlylocks
Angry BUYERS NEED TO THINK

I've had it. I am a buyer, not a seller and I don't have a whole lot of experience with reptiles.
I am getting sick of reading on the various forums the buyers complaining about their animals getting sick or dying after having them for weeks(or months) sometimes. It is not always the sellers' fault. We buyers have to be responsible enough to educate ourselves, seek help to understand what we aren't clear on and check the reputation of the seller.
Sellers do occasionally rip off the buyer, but most are decent people trying to make a living and a lot because they really care about the animals.
Why is it people don't want to take responsibility for their actions?
Of course we could have several pages of thread on people not wanting to be responsible for their kids( I won't go there).
Buyers, when a problem arises with your animals, hit the forums seek advice and then see if there is a legitimate gripe. Don't forget to say thank you for the wonderful animals and services you receive. We are all so quick to gripe, but thank yous seem few and far between.
By the way, thanks for reading this!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!