genetics? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 10:53 AM   #61
dragonflyreptiles
Doom,

You sure do talk alot to say nothing!

Dan had that dragon for 5 days, if it was sick he sould have sent it back to me on my UPS account!

You on the other hand make all these accusations about everyone and get pissed when someone ask you for any proof about what you claim to have done!

Old 11-12-2004, 11:06 AM   #62
Chris@TSE
If it was sick YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE SHIPPED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU HALF WIT!

this total disreguard for life and failure to take any blame is DISGUSTING. shut your mouth, please. PLEASE! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Old 11-12-2004, 11:09 AM   #63
Chris@TSE

Mr. Beardie Says: Look what you did to me Wendy! How could you?! I can't be..l....ackk....ACKKKKK..... -silence-

Old 11-12-2004, 11:14 AM   #64
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by TopShelfExotics
If it was sick YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE SHIPPED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU HALF WIT!

this total disreguard for life and failure to take any blame is DISGUSTING. shut your mouth, please. PLEASE! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Chris, that dragon was not sent to you nor was it sent out sick, IF it was sick he should have sent it back to me on my UPS account

You are only stating your opinion and had nothing to do with the shipping or receiving of the dragon at all!

Old 11-12-2004, 11:25 AM   #65
Chris@TSE
You parade around these forums as if you are at no fault for what you did to that poor kid. Not to mention you have the nerve to offer other peope ADVICE? You are the LAST person who should be contributing information. Its outright DANGEROUS.

You KNOWINGLY shipped a ill animal. And if you DID NOT know it was ill, you have NO BUSINESS dealing or shipping reptiles whatsoever. Thats a fact. There is NO excuses, there is no NOTHING. Get it? Got it? Good. There is NO ONE to blame but yourself. Accept responsibility, and sto pretending to be something you're not. Reputable.

Old 11-12-2004, 11:30 AM   #66
Chris@TSE
and there is NO "if"... it WAS sick. And it should not have been put in that situation in the first place. It should have never been placed in the situation of needing to be returned, it should have never HAPPENED. Stop saying he could have shipped it back..... IT SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN SHIPPED PERIOD. What part keeps slipping through your thick skull??????

If it was not shipped, it would not have needed to come back. The return trip would have killed it anyways, and you would have then blamed the poor kid AGAIN. You're a class act, a scumbag, and a deadbeat. Stop giving advice. Stop pretending to be something you're not, in fact, just STOP. period. PLEASE.

Old 11-12-2004, 11:36 AM   #67
DThomas
Wendy,

I am getting real tired of you. You came on this thread with the only intention of picking a fight with Mike. Now you are reporting all of the posts here because you don't like the heat you generated. This will be my only and last warning to you. Stop trolling and stop posting to threads if you can't take the response you are sure to get.

Mike,

Sorry, but this has degenarated so far I am closing it. Feel free to start a new thread about the original subject.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread