For Sale tarantulas and geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 07-17-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
Lothario
tarantulas and geckos

Females

A eutylenum female - $90

A sp texas female - $70 (she is raising her butt as a diffensive mechanism )

E campestratus Female - $80

G rosea (red morp) female - $40

005 C fambriatus slings 15 each or all for 60 shipped priority
004 P irminia slings 15 each or all for 50 shipped priority

Also, my pet Sprinkles 200 plus shipping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TyAyk6heHk

Willing to trade them for the following:
P metallica female
G acteon males and females
G formosa female
M mesomela female must be breedable

TOS

Live Arrival Guarantee
I will live arrival guarantee (LAG) all my shipments.

LAG on priority up to $50 worth of inverts. above $50 you have to get an express shipping or overnight shipping to get a LAG.

Dead On Arrival DOA policy
For dead on arrival DOA, you must contact me within 1 hours when you received the shipment for priority mail to get the LAG. For express you must be able to sign the package at first delivery attempt and contact me within 2 hours when you received the shipment. You must keep all the packing materials and contents in case I need verification. Depending on the order I may ask for pictures or ask to send the specimen back to me. If I ask to have the spider sent back I will cover shipping costs.

Refund or Replacement Policy.
If all of the requirements above are met. I will replace the item and cover the shipping cost or refund the money excluding the shipping if I cannot replace it.

Shipping policy
All the specimen will be ship from Southern California. I will let you choose which shipping company you want me to ship your order. I'm not be responsible for carriers delay/error.

Payment Policy
I accept Paypal and cash for local pick up.

Sexing
all inverts are considered unsexed if the sex is not stated in this ad. Its either I don't know their gender or too small to be sexed.

Trade Policy
If you don't have a review I will probably ask you to ship first because I got scammed by a lot of people in the past. Its better to be safe than sorry.
Also, its your responsibility to send your items to me safely. I don't care how you ship your items as long as they get here in good condition.

DOA trade policy.
In case of a DOA on my end, I will replace the specimen or ship back your original specimens at my cost. My DOA trade policy terms is similar to my DOA policy

Thanks for looking please PM me if you have any of those that I'm looking for.

God Bless,
Wil
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!