Excellent producing proven breeding groups, adult red ackies, freckled and Timors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 12:15 AM   #1
evansnakes
Excellent producing proven breeding groups, adult red ackies, freckled and Timors

I am getting kind of burned out on my job but have to keep piling on the hours. The snakes are easy but the monitors are a bit more demanding of my time. I have gotten fertile eggs from all these groups last year and they have been breeding like crazy this year.

2.3 super quality, bright orange and red, pure red ackies purchased from Joe Louis, the originator of Rare Earth, not only still breeding now but the girls have eggs to lay soon. $2500 shipped.

1.2 freckled monitors, also from Joe Louis at the same time as the ackies, also still breeding and laying soon. $1500 trio shipped.

2.1 Timor monitors, undescribed sub-species, were imported as juveniles a couple years ago, breed well and laid eggs last year. They are large for timor's, with blue coloration and white pattern. $500 shipped trio.

evansnakes@aol.com
www.evanstahlreptiles.com
248 253 1334
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-29-2006, 05:44 PM   #2
daklieb
do you have any pictures of the Timor monitors?

Old 06-29-2006, 06:00 PM   #3
evansnakes
No. They are very flghty and very fast.

I will go $1000 for the trio of freckleds if they are sold soon!
I will go $1500 for 1.3 red ackies if they are sold soon!
The timors can go for $350 shipped!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-29-2006, 06:08 PM   #4
daklieb
I am very interested but really would like to see pictures. Is there any way for you get some? What size are they right now and what size cage are you keeping them in?

Old 06-30-2006, 01:50 AM   #5
evansnakes
They are full grown adults, they are in a 4' vision cage. They look just like large timors with blue skin with white markings. Sorry, no pics. I offered them for $300+ shipping, that is less than fresh imports. These are established proven breeders that have been here for two years.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-30-2006, 07:29 PM   #6
daklieb
Would you be willing to split the group I really only want at 1.1 pair or a 1.2 trio.

Old 06-30-2006, 09:29 PM   #7
evansnakes
nope, all 3 go together
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-30-2006, 09:33 PM   #8
daklieb
How do you keep two males in the same cage without them fighting?

Old 06-30-2006, 09:37 PM   #9
evansnakes
you raise breeding groups of monitors together. They don't fight. You put adults in together that you raised separately, they kill each other.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-30-2006, 09:40 PM   #10
daklieb
A few more questions:
Have they ever had fecials done?
How well are they eating? what are they eating? and how often?
when you say adult size are you talking 24 inches or bigger?
what is their weight? (are they fat )
How are their temperments? Are you able to hold them?
Do they all have their tails and all their fingers?
Have they ever had mouth rot?
What supplements are they reciving and how often?
I know you cant get pictures of the monitors themselves but can i get a picture of their current setup?

Sorry about all the questions,
Erick and Savannah

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread