$$ Looking for these Snakes $$ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 05:30 PM   #1
Ringneck_Man1
Arrow $$ Looking for these Snakes $$

Ok, here is a list of herps that I am looking to obtain, either as gifts or in trades, or I'll buy them off of you. You can email me at Helmz777@aol.com and let me know what you have to offer and for what, and I'll get back to you within 5 hours.

Ok.....

Ringneck snakes, looking for any of the 12 U.S. ssp, from the Northeast all the way to the West, mainly looking for the western sub-species, and even more mainly regal ringneck snakes, but let me know what you have or can get

Pine woods snakes, any size, any sex, but mainly looking for adult females
Scarlet kingsnakes, any size, any sex, feeding, mainly looking for babies
Eastern kingsnakes, 04' hatchlings, under 15", feeding
Eastern milk snakes, any size, any sex, looking for adult females
Albino Speckled kingsnakes, 04' hatchlings, feeding, under 15"
Albino California kingsnakes, 04' hatchlings, feeding, under 15"
Eastern Garter snakes, mainly morphs, albinos, erythristics, melanistics, etc. but aberrant looking or weird colored normals are wanted as well
North American Brown snakes, looking for color morphs of these, albinos, melanistics, leucistics, etc.
Snakes from the species Tantilla, such as blackhead snakes, flathead snakes, crowned snakes, etc. they are small, adults are usually less than 13"
Brahminy Blind snakes, people in Florida should have no problems collecting these
Black Swamp snakes, adults
Eastern Hognose snakes, babies through adults, feeding
Racers, southerns or northerns, 04s'
Green snakes, smooth or rough, any sizes
Earth Snakes, smooth or rough, any sizes
Banded Sand snakes, any sizes
Northern Redbelly snakes, any sizes
Blue Striped Garter snakes, any sizes
Worm snakes, eastern or western, any sizes
Red milk snakes, hatchlings through adults
Mexican Milk snakes, 04 hatchlings, under 15"
Short tailed snakes, any sizes
Ground snakes, any sizes
Cat eyed snakes, hatchlings/babies
Lyre snakes, hatchlings/babies
Gray Banded Kingsnakes, 04 hatchlings, non-feeders will work if they are sold for reduced prices
Night snakes, any sizes, prefer hatchlings or babies
Black striped snakes, any sizes
Timber rattlesnakes, any sizes
Coral snakes, hatchlings

Contact me if their is something else that I missed, I know there is, there are alot of western snakes that I do not know that I wanted to include. If you are in the west and know of small snakes, less than 16" adult size, I am looking for those snakes, contact me and let me know.

Mike
http://www.freewebs.com/mikesnake
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread