Lame Girly post, whining *rollseyes* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 11-04-2006, 01:49 PM   #1
Mooing Tricycle
Unhappy Lame Girly post, whining *rollseyes*

So Gordon (boyfriend) went on a hunting trip with one of his friends up in Maine. hes been gone since... wed night, and is (Hopefully) comming home sunday night.

Ive been working mostly, but since his friends girlfriend has been in the same situation as myself weve been hanging out together and going out for drinks every night theyve been gone. ( hangovers for three days in a row now... UGH!)

I know its lame and there are other peoples wives/husbands/boyfriends/girlfriends and such that go away for much much longer, but im completely out of it! it sucks and i just want everything back to normal! hes called every day so far which is really nice and it makes me happy for a least a couple hours, but then i get all in a funk again. Its not like im like... SAD, but im just in a mood. Im sure some of you understand.

i will say though, going out is FREAKIN EXPENSIVE! though, its nice that bartenders know my friend, and we got drinks for practically Nothing. seriously i wish more people in bars would do that. a Free Irish Carbomb is just too awsome. ( and so delicious!)

so yeah, i dunno, am i seriously so lame that i miss my boyfriend this much and hes only been gone for a few days?! Its that attachment thing, and a need for attention i just know it...

plus. sleeping alone in a bed SUCKS.

Im glad hes out having fun, but hell. i want that Butt Home!!!!!

all i have to say is, they better come back with SOMETHING or im gonna be PISSED.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:25 PM   #2
Sarcosuchus
That sucks, I understand how you feel. If it was me I wouldn't waste such precious time hunting, I would be home busy hunting her!

Express yourself to him than supressing ( if you are ), supressing can lead to desperate actions. Supression is a ticking time bomb waiting for its time to explode....it can be controlled through understanding and knowing purpose of being together, your priority. As long as you're ok and understand your situation then it is fine, but if you are feeling supressed and restricted, not expressing yourself...you may keep in all inside and just do something or say something out of desperation, even when you express through words when you can't hold it anymore it could be with sadness, tears and anger..often trembling..don't store so much energy inside, it builds..use it to control yourself.

Speaking of sexual desires, you can always masturbate or talk about buying sex toys. Does he know what he's missing? Lol I wish you all the best!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!