ANNOUNCEMENT! New 2007 Policies! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 03:14 PM   #1
High End Herps Inc
ANNOUNCEMENT! New 2007 Policies!

I am not sure if this is the right forum to put this in but I wanted to make an announcement pertaining to a new concept we are launching in 2007 aimed at helping all low-income herpers to acquire the python morphs or rare species, pets, breeders, etc, that they want or desire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the statement we recently posted on our website:

2007 NEW POLICIES!!
We are very excited to announce our latest "pro-herper" concept that will be launched Jan, 01, 2007. As we care about all herpers great and small we decided to launch a new policy aimed at all low-income herpers around the globe. Basically what it boils down to is this: If you are a reptile lover that is not a member of an enormous tax bracket, this is the policy for YOU. For dedicated herpers with average incomes the rare and beautiful high end morphs are not out of your reach. We want to make it not only possible but in fact easy for any herper with any budget to not only have the incredible and rare species and morphs as pets, but also to make lucrative investments that will pay off for them in a very big way and make it possible for them to make wonderful, considerable supplemental income by way of doing something they love doing. Any herper with a verified low income (by demographic definition) is qualified to receive any of our animals at HALF OFF our normally low prices. Thats correct folks, we are here for everybody. Please inquire for more details if you feel you apply. All inquiries and resulting sales are 100% confidential. All our animals are available on the "Half Off" policy. All "Half Off" accounts are available on our incredibly easy Payment Plan described below on this page (of our website). Happy Herping folks and future customers from High End Herps Inc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you or someone you know is a good, dedicated herper that happens to have a relatively low income don't hesitate to contact us and we can help you to get what you need. We can help to get you set up in breeding so as to generate extra income that will enable you to afford the better things in life. It's really all very easy and we'll be there every step of the way to help you. Not just with breeding and husbandry, but with caging, rodent breeding systems, business advice, marketing, etc. Please go to our website when you get the opportunity and read a little about what we do.

We're looking forward to hearing from each and every one of you.
David Beauchemin
High End Herps Inc
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-12-2007, 01:13 AM   #2
HerpVenue
Try this for a new policy.

Tell us who you really are
A David Beauchemin
b Damon Heynen
C Brian smith
D Josh Burm Guy
E All of the above, depending on who you are trying to fool and what time of the year it is

Old 01-12-2007, 01:15 AM   #3
HerpVenue
if you are low income.
if you cant afford your own house.
if you can't afford food.
he will give you half off on a snake you should not be buying.
Spend your money on his snakes....rather than put food on your table.

Old 01-12-2007, 06:00 PM   #4
futureherpbreeder
hey ritchie, i fall under the categorie of low income, but have 14 snakes and an iguana, and a roof over my head and food on the table etc.. not to mention jeff gee line hypos, al badalgo retic morphs, and jeff ronne hypos. so "in my opinion", i think its great what high end herps is doing! so if you " figure it out sooner or later" well i guess i owe you an appology. and another thing, just cause somebody says,"low income" doesnt mean we cant take care of snakes or our selves, in some cases, "like mine" it just means we got the short end of the stick when we were growing up and had parents that didnt give 2 s**ts about us, didnt put us through college to become lawers or doctors. i started collecting herps 4 years ago, and i made a goal for myself and achieved it. now i have ap cages, morphs, and one hell of an iguana that i adopted! im gonna breed for the first time this year, and i get all my feeders for free cause i donate my weekends at the head vet tech of drake universities farm cleaning and changing cages for her own rat and mouse breeding facility. so now that ive spoke my mind, happy hunting trying to ruin somebody whos just trying to help people like "ME!"

Old 01-12-2007, 06:15 PM   #5
kmurphy
Quote:
didnt put us through college to become lawers or doctors.
Parents don't owe you an education. Put yourself through college, if you think it is important. If not stop whining about it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread