New Girls from Jeremy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-09-2005, 02:48 PM   #1
nwheat
New Girls from Jeremy

I received these two pretty little girls from Jeremy this morning. They are doing very well and settling in to their new homes!! The first one is especially sweet and calm even after her trip!

Jeremy, thanks for sending these little sweeties my way!!

Nancy

Old 08-09-2005, 04:01 PM   #2
Jeremy Letkey
Nancy, I hope you like them. Good luck with your upcoming breeding projects.

Old 08-09-2005, 05:37 PM   #3
Rebel Dragons
I love the polka dots on the top gecko. Very cool.

Jeremy produces some awesome looking babies!!!

Old 08-09-2005, 08:14 PM   #4
snowgyre
Wow, the second one is dark! Does she brighten up when she gets warm, or does she stay like that all the time? I've seen dark hypos before, but I don't know if they stay dark all the time or if it's just a temperature thing.

Great looking babies there!

Old 08-10-2005, 12:02 AM   #5
raiquee
very cute!

Old 08-10-2005, 12:41 AM   #6
Milwaukee Reptiles
I've got a dark leo (I don't she'll end up being hypo), and she stays pretty dark all the time, regardless of the temp. (sorry to hijack the thread!)

It's kind of a washed out picture (she looks darker when not flashed to death in the white deli cup)

And another girl is pretty dark as well (same father, different mother):

Both were hatched from the following male (old pic from Feb! I need to update pics...):

Old 08-10-2005, 12:44 AM   #7
nwheat
Thanks, everyone! We should have a really fun breeding season next year!!

The second one really is pretty dark, although she may have still been a little cool when I took the picture.

They are just too cute! This evening when I went in to feed everyone, there they were at the front of their bins, looking for dinner as if they hadn't flown across the country last night. They chowed their mealworms & then stayed near the front of the bins to watch the action while I fed the others.

Nancy

Old 08-10-2005, 12:29 PM   #8
mmfrankford
OMG I love the faces of the babies. Those big eyes and that "what's that!" expression makes them soo cute.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!