SOLD!! Aldabra tortoise for sale 6 inch ball of energy $1,850.00 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 12-04-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
Drsam
Aldabra tortoise for sale 6 inch ball of energy $1,850.00

Aldabra tortoise for sale 6 inch ball of energy $1,850.00

We normally get $2,500.00 for this size. We are selling this little ball of energy for $1,850.00 plus shipping.
He has some problems, he is not perfect. The left side of his body is higher than the right side creating a humped look. He also walks a little funny like a swagger.

I guess he was short changed a little in life physically, but he was given an extra dose of energy because this little guy runs all over the place, he is a ball of action.
My wife calls him Gizmo maybe she should have called him Eveready because this little guy is non-stop.

If your looking for a fun outgoing Aldabra and your home is open to his problems maybe this guy is for you.
I would love to see him go to a good and caring home.
Please call quick before my wife changes her mind.

I am hoping with proper diet and good care he can outgrow some of his deformity,

He is 6 3/8 inches and 718 grams.
You can see a video about him here.

http://www.floridaiguana.com/Animals...dabra/SKU-ATH/

Orders now if you want this little guy before Christmas.

We have the best guarantee in the industry, he is guaranteed live arrival. 30 day money back Guarantee.
Veterinarian certified Health certificate. One year Health Guarantee. (You can't go wrong with that)

If your animal gets sick any time within the first year you can ship them back to us and we will treat him free of charge to you (other than shipping) and return him when he is healthy. Our vets are very experienced dealing with these animals so you’re going to get the best care.)
This is the best age to buy these animals you still get them very young yet they are way past the danger hatchling age where they can be delicate to raise.
They are very active and lots of fun.

I have more pictures, email if you’re interested.

Includes all bank service fees, does not include shipping.

We buy Aldabras Galapagos Tortoises and Cyclura Iguanas and fancy (Albino) Green iguanas.

Buy direct from the farm we appreciate your business.

Sam Pascucci
Florida Iguana & Tortoise breeders
www.floridaiguana.com
Sam@Floridaiguana.com
754-444-1710
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!