For Sale 2019 Dione's Rat Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 03-22-2021, 04:46 PM   #1
elthznd901
2019 Dione's Rat Snakes

I have a Red/Super Red Dione's Rat Snake project that I have decided to part ways with. These animals are very well started and probably ready to breed in a year. If your interested in Diones, this is your chance to get a head start. They are aggressive feeders and beautiful animals. They will give you no trouble.

5% off two or more. All pricing is plus shipping.

Serious inquiries only! Best to email me at louturner01@gmail.com for the fastest response. Shipping will happen when the weather is right for the animal, no exceptions.

Males (M) or Females (F) are designated in the photos.

2019F1 - Sold
2019F2 - Sold
2019M3 - $300 (has some odd pale coloring in some spots)
2019F4 - Sold
2019M5 - $275
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2021, 07:31 PM   #2
offroad537
Wow a whole 5% if you buy two someone is it in for they money

Old 03-22-2021, 07:42 PM   #3
elthznd901
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroad537 View Post
Wow a whole 5% if you buy two someone is it in for they money
They are priced fairly. Babies go for 225 or so and these are clean quality animals. I am not sure why you have a problem with a discount on multiples. Its pretty standard practice. Thanks for your input though..
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2021, 10:12 PM   #4
elena
This is probably one of those guys that says "You're asking $300? How about $120? That's a fair offer."

Old 03-22-2021, 11:43 PM   #5
elthznd901
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
This is probably one of those guys that says "You're asking $300? How about $120? That's a fair offer."
Yeah I wonder sometimes.. I have never had anyone complain about offering a multi-animal discount... but hey these are strange times! lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2021, 07:33 PM   #6
elena
Also, I'm sure you're making millions of dollars selling obscure old world ratsnakes. The people who are "in it for the money" don't breed anything, they just flip WC and mass-produced wholesale garbage.

Old 03-23-2021, 07:54 PM   #7
offroad537
Lol your a joke right I don’t low ball people I don’t ask for a price lower then what they want I just find it funny

Old 03-23-2021, 07:56 PM   #8
elthznd901
Quote:
Also, I'm sure you're making millions of dollars selling obscure old world ratsnakes. The people who are "in it for the money" don't breed anything, they just flip WC and mass-produced wholesale garbage.
Trust me.. I am losing money..lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2021, 10:21 PM   #9
marker1
Quote:
Truth that is what MOST not al not all but MOST importers do. They will sell fragile shit right out of the box. Or even worse ship them the same day zero rehydration or health check to someone in another state in the same interior box!. Oh no wait i never actually saw that in person........or did I....Be carful out their guys only hand pick in person form importers I HAVE SEEN SOME SHIT! and if you cant do that ....just dont buy from importers. Cause there are so so few who do it the right way

Old 03-24-2021, 01:34 AM   #10
elthznd901
Quote:
Originally Posted by marker1 View Post
Truth that is what MOST not al not all but MOST importers do. They will sell fragile shit right out of the box. Or even worse ship them the same day zero rehydration or health check to someone in another state in the same interior box!. Oh no wait i never actually saw that in person........or did I....Be carful out their guys only hand pick in person form importers I HAVE SEEN SOME SHIT! and if you cant do that ....just dont buy from importers. Cause there are so so few who do it the right way
Getting a little off topic here.. but..Not to get into the import vs breeder debate but I think without importers we wouldn't have what we have today available. So they have a place. Of course there are very few importers who are willing to do it right. Personally, with what is available today on the CBB market, I find no reason to import (at least for my interests) unless of course you are considering importing from the EU CBB animals. I have done this in the past as there is simply certain animals that you cannot get in the US just yet. I personally only try and buy from very reputable breeders and only CBB because honestly.. I have too much to lose to save a few bucks. Keep in mind for me this is a hobby, fun, and definitely a zero sum game at best. Not everyone is in the same position.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!