2008 TH Moonglows - Isis and Osiris - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
ShadowAceD
2008 TH Moonglows - Isis and Osiris

I haven't really made it a point to do a lot of updates on these guys. I guess in some ways they seem to be the "least impressive" of the animals in my collection. I do not really feel that way about them, but I know there are others that are much more interesting to look at.

Either way, these are Isis and Osiris, a pair of 2008 TH Moonglow siblings that I picked up back in 2009.

I have owned several hypos since I got into boas, but these guys, the female in particular, I have always found interesting because as opposed to getting darker as they age, they have been getting lighter.

The female has even begun gaining white scales sporadically throughout her body.

This was them back in 2009 when I got them:

Osiris-

Isis-

This is them now. Isis, the female, is on the right and Osiris, the male, is on the left:

Isis on top. Osiris on bottom.

Isis:

Old 11-22-2011, 01:24 PM   #2
ShadowAceD
Osiris:

Enjoy.

Old 11-22-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
JCCS
Isis is wild looking, almost looks like a killer ghost already. You'll make some beautiful animals with her.

Chris

Old 11-23-2011, 06:57 AM   #4
Matt2979
Nice looking animals, Diem. Watching them grow from babies into gorgeous adults is an awesome thing. Can't wait to see their offspring! Good luck with them!!

Old 11-23-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
ShadowAceD
Thanks Chris and Matt.

Isis is a couple years away from being bred yet, but I have not completely decided what direction I am going with her in terms of a male.

Osiris will be taking on an Albino Het. Anery.

Hopefully, he proves her out.

Old 12-01-2011, 02:43 PM   #6
Stryker414
Not interesting to look at? I wish my TH moonglow was half as beautiful as these.

Old 12-02-2011, 12:46 AM   #7
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Isis is wild looking, almost looks like a killer ghost already. You'll make some beautiful animals with her.

Chris
I agree, I think you got a great combo there for making some really nice light anery, ghosts and moonglows! Just think, moonglows that stay nice and WHITE into adulthood? that would be sick

Old 12-02-2011, 01:20 AM   #8
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
I agree, I think you got a great combo there for making some really nice light anery, ghosts and moonglows! Just think, moonglows that stay nice and WHITE into adulthood? that would be sick
Well, though I am going to move away from the Snow/Moonglow projects a good bit, my aim is to remain with them on a smaller scale and making ones that can avoid yellowing up as badly or at all is the goal ... I think animals like her are a start.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!