For Sale Clown RES - first proven genetic line - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 11-06-2017, 07:21 PM   #1
Mac's Morphs
Clown RES - first proven genetic line

So after many years of patience and work i have finally proven out a true genetic line if CLOWN RES! A little history, back several years ago i got a group of pastels and clowns in, I noticed there were 3 in the group that looks super unique and similar. Well i had a hunch they may be special so I decided to keep them and see if they were special. Raised them up several years and finally got hets, raised the hets several years and finally reached maturity and bred this year. Then finally they hatched and worlds first proven genetic CLOWNs hatched. Then there is more, the hets i produced also carried the albino, hybino and lubino gene so I produced albino clowns and hybino clowns too!!

I am offering a very small number of them available along with a few hets as well.

I have just 3 female Clowns left that are also 66% het albino, hybino, lubino. These are $1500-$1800 each and if wanted can include a free 66% het clown, albino, hybino triple het.

These have the potential to produce 7 different morphs. Only current turtle morphs in the world with that genetic ability. They can produce the following.

Clown
Albino
Hybino
Lubino
Hybino Clown
Albino Clown
Lubino Clown

All shipping is done in insuated boxes and with heat/cold packs if weather requires. PLEASE NOTE: All delays cause by shipping carriers are out of my hands, I am not responsible for any carrier delays unless you pay for insurance.

PLEASE NOTE: All turtles under 4" are sold for education, scientific, exhibit, or export reasons only. Turtles are not to be sold as pets.

Any questions please email me at macsmorphs@aol.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!