Stupid question about karma... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-25-2009, 10:24 PM   #1
AvandisFifth187
Stupid question about karma...

I know this is an insanely stupid question, but is there any way to see who left you karma?

Old 03-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #2
Miss Tuniwha
only way is to become a paying memeber..

25$ a year..

and its so much more fun to see who left it!!!!

Old 03-26-2009, 04:54 AM   #4
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvandisFifth187 View Post
I know this is an insanely stupid question, but is there any way to see who left you karma?
After hovering over your Karma green light I see you are "of an unknown quality" which means you are sitting at zero. Your Karma when left will be visible on your User CP under your subscribed threads. Until you are a contributing member the identity of the Karma giver/taker will be unknown unless they identify themselves in their comment.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:39 AM   #5
charmer
Well then...

I'll add my silly question to the pile
You said only paying members can leave it, right? Well, I'm curious... how do you leave Karma? One of my buyers asked me the other day and I went through the FAQ and am still coming up short!
Thanks!
Stephanie Siebert

Old 03-26-2009, 08:56 AM   #6
Mokele
On each post, under the usericon and information, there should be a small icon of a pair of scales (the weighing kind, not the snake kind) between the green light that indicates online/offline and the 'report post' icon. Click that.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:33 AM   #7
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmer View Post
I'll add my silly question to the pile
You said only paying members can leave it, right? Well, I'm curious... how do you leave Karma? One of my buyers asked me the other day and I went through the FAQ and am still coming up short!
Thanks!
Stephanie Siebert
you do NOT have to be a paying member to LEAVE karma.. just to be able to see who left it for you..

TRADER RATINGS, you MUST be a paying member to leave.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:15 PM   #8
AvandisFifth187
Thanks Brandi n Dave. Soon as my bank card gets here and I get some money on it, I'm contributing.

Old 03-26-2009, 03:10 PM   #9
charmer
Ahh...

Thanks also to everyone who offered information regarding Karma, it answered all my questions and helped immensely! You guys are great!
Stephanie Siebert

Old 05-14-2009, 01:47 AM   #10
AlwynSylver
Wink Hahah

and dont even think about paying for a membership either lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!