Good Guy Walt with All Pro Shipping aka ShipYourReptiles.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-02-2010, 03:34 PM   #1
StrictlyExotics
Walt with All Pro Shipping aka ShipYourReptiles.com

Well, I know that some of you know what a fiasco I had with UPS on 4.1.10. I just wanted to say that Walt was very concerned with the issues I was having and kept me up to date with the progress he was having with UPS the whole way.

Intially when I had called them, there was no answer so I left a message. Being in a different time zone, I didnt rightly expect someone to be there as early as I called. I left my name, not my username, in the message. As soon as Walt got the message, I am sure that I wasnt the first one that he called because when he DID call me, he had already spoke to UPS regarding my missing package.

UPS called me, sort of rude-ish, but that particular call was from my inquiry with them. Being that I was not truly the UPS customer and All Pro Shipping was, I feel that this was why. I could totally understand the dilemna there. They told that there was nothing she could do for 24 hrs and in 24 hrs I could place a claim.

I received another call from Walt stating that they still had not found the package but felt confident that it would show up in the system and not to worry so much about it. Low and behold, it did show back up in the system about 30 hrs later.

After the snake had arrived, alive and well, I sent Walt an email message with the results. He replied by letting me know that he was very happy about the end result and had already issued a credit for my shipping to my credit card.

Thank you Walt for all that you have done regarding my issue. You are a very calming person to talk to when someone is somewhat frantic. The customer service skills exemplifies the standard.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:15 PM   #2
paul buckley
i've had great customer service with walt and have become a huge shipyourreptiles.com believer. best prices, great supplies, an easy to follow shipping routine, and you have your snake(s) by 10 a.m.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:05 PM   #3
shadraak
same here had an issue today with ups, my area can't guarantee at anything but by close of business day, but his replies were very fast, and he was very nice and eager to help .

Old 04-02-2010, 08:21 PM   #4
StrictlyExotics
UPDATE: Walt saw the thread and told me thatI made his day. Walt doesnt realize that he really made TWO party(s) day by making sure the animal arrived alive and well.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #5
garweft
Part of the reason I like SYR is when a problem does arise they pretty much handle the whole thing. When I used UPS myself I never had the direct number to UPS so any problem took forever to get resolved and I had to deal with the not-do-friendly service rep. Much better to get to talk to someone who shows concern, is friendly, and remains calm when your in a panic.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:33 PM   #6
Drock
Definitely made my day.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:51 PM   #7
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul buckley View Post
and you have your snake(s) by 10 a.m.
Not if you ship to me... cause my UPS driver wont be here till between 2 and 2:30pm.... you can almost set your watch by it.

Old 04-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #8
Drock
Usually the truck that delivers at to my place goes by at around 4 but he was here this morning at 11am. Ive had reptiles shipped here before that were suppose to arrive at 10:30 am and they didn't arrive until after 4. But today was different i guess.

Old 04-02-2010, 10:10 PM   #9
scaledverts
I had a similar issue with UPS about two weeks ago or so. Package was misdelivered and it was cold outside. After me calling UPS and my customer calling UPS, we eventually figured out the driver delivered the package to the WRONG address. Well as you can imagine I was beside myself about this. I called SYR to let them know about the situation and to tell them that I had filed a claim to get the shipping back (with the misdelivery the package was considerably later than the guaranteed time). Walt answered and refunded my money right away and UPS refunded them. It was REALLY easy! Walt was great!

Old 04-03-2010, 08:57 AM   #10
2kdime
I've dealt with Walt before, as well as Robyn.

Both guys are top notch.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
shipping, shipyourreptiles.com, syr, ups