Info cheddarchad; Chad Pickens - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:49 PM   #1
Snake-Queen
Warning! cheddarchad; Chad Pickens

This is for informational purposes, I am not saying Chad is a bad guy.
He is currently trying to sell 2 albino RTB "females". He has been trying to sell/trade these since 1/22/12 when he posted his first add about them.

I inquired about these, as I have easy access to live feeders and have successfully converted all my snakes (except 2 ETBs) to F/T; so I was not worried about being able to feed them.

The majority of our contact was a phone call or two. I do have some texts between us. I am not mad at Chad, because we couldn't come to an agreement. I am posting this, because I feel he is misrepresenting the snakes currently.

In our phone conversation, he told me he got these from a breeder that was getting out of the business and was feeding them live mice (which he bred). I was also told that since he had them, he had only gotten them to eat a few times & they refused to eat f/t.

Shortly after he decided he could do better elsewhere, he posted this add.

The final coup de grâce, was his most recent add filled with untruths (based on what he told me on the phone.) I just don't see how he has fed them 4 times, in a couple of weeks.

Old 02-16-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
ShadowAceD
"u could power feed them for a couple of months and fatten them up and easily double ur money"

Yeah ... definitely someone to stay away from.

They don't look to be in very good condition in the pics posted. Incredibly thin and with how young they are, I would have to wonder how well they are "thriving". Seems he just wants to dump them.

I inquired about another boa he had for sale the other day but got a bad feeling about it. Looks to have been accurate.

Old 02-16-2012, 12:30 AM   #3
Snake-Queen
After he got so indecisive on which snake he wanted, I was leery, but worried about the snakes. :S I was still willing to trade with him, up until the last text about MONEY & how he could get more for his.

Old 02-16-2012, 08:22 AM   #4
cheddarchad
Hey snake queen ur just mad cuz I decided not to deal with u, and to shut ur big mouth , I will send u a video of them eating f/t now......so get over it and don't even try to make me look bad.... Ever again

Old 02-16-2012, 08:29 AM   #5
cheddarchad
I have nothing to lie about, at first they would only eat live , but now they WILL eat frozen, so find something better to do then post pics of our text and stuff, get a life. Oh and by the Way . They r sold ..... Thank u for being so interested in me...

Old 02-16-2012, 08:32 AM   #6
cheddarchad
Shadow ace got a bad feeling.....OK buddy, how was that, it is what it is, I posted pics he eats perfect, perfect animal that is in the mail on the way to TNT exotics and I gauentee she will post a positive feedback, you people r bored or something. GET A LIFE, I'm really starting to get pissed

Old 02-16-2012, 08:35 AM   #7
cheddarchad
I was told to feed them every 4 days snake queen that's how I fed them, why the hall would I lie, if u was trying to piss me off u did a good job.... Successful

Old 02-16-2012, 09:22 AM   #8
Reptilecam
Honestly it didnt seem like you really cared for the well being of the snake. It seems that your concern was more or less of what you could get off of them. Or what you could trade for. Why would you take them in in the first place if you didnt have access to the kind of food they are currently eating?

If you read the entire add it was stated you were not being made to be a bad guy just looking for info on you. But then you come out with bullets shooting telling people to shut up and telling them they are jealous because you wouldnt sell to them. Making your self out to be someone not to do business with.

Old 02-16-2012, 09:24 AM   #9
Reptilecam
Also telling people your "really started to get mad" Is that supposed to be intimidating? Or you just voicing your feelings?

Old 02-16-2012, 09:32 AM   #10
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddarchad View Post
perfect animal that is in the mail on the way to TNT exotics and I gauentee she will post a positive feedback
You MAILED these poor animals????

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
254-523-7533, albino boa, chad pickins, cheddarchad