**Peeking my head in the door... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 11-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
Cat_72
Red face **Peeking my head in the door...

...and it's awul nice to see some familiar faces still around here.

So, I know I have been MIA for quite some time now...I'm not going to ramble on about everything, but in a short summation - between a nasty split from my now ex, moving from the country life to town living, and everything that goes with all of that...I lost touch with a lot of the people and critters that meant a lot to me. End of sob story, lol.

Back on my (OWN two) feet again, and with a little gentle nudging from my dear friend and all around wonderful lady Tere Salazar, I have decided that's it's about dang time that I reconnect with some of those people and things. So if y'all don't mind, I think I will park myself on the recliner in the corner of the room here, grab a beverage, and just hang out for awhile.

Old 11-12-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
Lucille
Welcome back. I hope you have at least some of your critters still, if not we'll find some for you somehow.
Exes are best put behind you, waaay behind.

Old 11-12-2011, 03:22 PM   #3
TheFragginDragon
It's absolutely wonderful to see you again Cathy, welcome back!

Old 11-12-2011, 03:36 PM   #4
Cat_72
Thanks, guys.

As far as my critters...I have ONE Beardie, Quincy...had two up til recently, but I just recently lost my Cali girl. She was ten. That's all I have left for herps, but since I still have racks and Boaphile cages stored in my garage...one never knows.

I do still have some of my furry critters - two of which I had when I was here before and are getting up there in years. I lost my 17 year old rat terrier, Molly, this past fall...but I now have a big ol moose of a German Shepherd that has joined my clan. Two cats, DC and Bob. Of course, moving into town meant losing my horses and such, but I have adapted.

And the ex couldn't be further behind, believe me.

Old 11-12-2011, 03:41 PM   #5
Shadera
Hi there. Nice to see you again.

Old 11-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #6
Tere Salazar
Yay!!! It finally worked!

So glad to see you here again, Cathy.

Old 11-13-2011, 05:18 AM   #7
Laura Fopiano
Welcome back Cathy!!! So good to see you again!

Old 11-13-2011, 11:54 PM   #8
Cat_72
Thanks guys! Funny how sometimes you kinda forget how much you miss folks til you see em again...it's sure good to see yas again.

Old 11-14-2011, 01:04 AM   #9
Dennis Hultman
Welcome back, Cathy!

Old 11-14-2011, 10:05 PM   #10
Cat_72
Thanks, Dennis.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!