Let's See if this comes true - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 02-14-2017, 02:49 PM   #1
JColt
Let's See if this comes true

Exxon Mobil, under Rex Tillerson, brokered a deal with Russia in 2013 to lease over 60 million acres of Russian land to pump oil out of (which is five times as much land as they lease in this country), but all that Russian oil would go through pipelines in the Ukraine, who heavily tax the proceeds, and Ukraine was applying for admission into NATO at the time.

Putin subsequently invaded Ukraine in 2014, secured the routes to export the oil tax-free by sea, and took control of the port where their Black Sea Naval Fleet is based, by taking the Crimean peninsula from Ukraine by force. This was Hitler style imperialism that broke every international law in the free world.

After Obama sanctioned Russia for the invasion, Exxon Mobil could only pump oil from approximately 3 of those 60+ million acres. But now Rex Tillerson is soon to be our Secretary of State, and as of today, there’s information circulating that Donald Trump will likely unilaterally remove all sanctions against Russia in the coming days or weeks.

The Russian government’s oil company, Rosneft, will make half a trillion (500 Billion) dollars from that much untapped oil, all pumped tax-free through Crimea, stolen from Ukraine, now owned by Russia. Putin may have subverted our government just for this deal to go through.

Old 02-14-2017, 04:34 PM   #2
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Exxon Mobil, under Rex Tillerson, brokered a deal with Russia in 2013 to lease over 60 million acres of Russian land to pump oil out of (which is five times as much land as they lease in this country), but all that Russian oil would go through pipelines in the Ukraine, who heavily tax the proceeds, and Ukraine was applying for admission into NATO at the time.

Putin subsequently invaded Ukraine in 2014, secured the routes to export the oil tax-free by sea, and took control of the port where their Black Sea Naval Fleet is based, by taking the Crimean peninsula from Ukraine by force. This was Hitler style imperialism that broke every international law in the free world.

After Obama sanctioned Russia for the invasion, Exxon Mobil could only pump oil from approximately 3 of those 60+ million acres. But now Rex Tillerson is soon to be our Secretary of State, and as of today, there’s information circulating that Donald Trump will likely unilaterally remove all sanctions against Russia in the coming days or weeks.

The Russian government’s oil company, Rosneft, will make half a trillion (500 Billion) dollars from that much untapped oil, all pumped tax-free through Crimea, stolen from Ukraine, now owned by Russia. Putin may have subverted our government just for this deal to go through.
I've heard others throwing about this sort of claim, so I am curious. How exactly did Russia "subvert our government"?

Old 02-14-2017, 06:11 PM   #3
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I've heard others throwing about this sort of claim, so I am curious. How exactly did Russia "subvert our government"?
I'm going to assume by helping placing Trump in the Presidency if the rumors are true that they influenced the election. Another part of the post,

Quote:
You realize that placing Trump in the Presidency may never have been the primary objective of the Russian election interference, which was simply to put a man in place who could be blackmailed into giving Rex Tillerson, recipient of the Russian Order of Friendship medal, power and influence

Old 02-14-2017, 06:15 PM   #4
Helenthereef
That was an interesting post - I shall watch the news with new eyes to see if it plays out!

Old 02-14-2017, 06:16 PM   #5
JColt
Also a couple Feb updates

Quote:
UPDATE: 1 Feb 2017

Today is Wednesday 1st Feb 2017. It is FOUR DAYS after I published this blog post. It has just been announced that and I quote “House approves resolution killing SEC requirement for oil, gas, mining companies to disclose payments to foreign governments” – I’m sure it’s pure coincidence this was announced on the exact same day that Rex Tillerson was sworn in as Secretary of State. Right?

Blog post doesn’t seem so silly now does it?

Next on the agenda, lifting US sanctions against Russia. You just watch.

UPDATE: 2 Feb 2017

In another total coincidence, 5 days after this post was published the US Treasury Dept announces it’s easing sanctions to allow companies to do transactions with Russia’s FSB, successor to KGB.

“Do you still believe in miracles?”
https://jesterscourt.cc/2017/01/28/r...al-government/

Old 02-14-2017, 06:21 PM   #6
Dennis Hultman
Quote:

While at the same time we used propaganda and support to help overthrow the elected government of Ukraine. We also installed our own puppet government there. Our government was caught on tape approving of who the next President of Ukraine would be. After selection, Obama praised the leader of the coup over their elected government.

I guess Our plan (US Government) isn't
Quote:
This was Hitler style imperialism that broke every international law in the free world.
Us overthrowing governments in Russia's backyard is OK. One could make a case for Russia's control over Crimea more-so then us plotting to overthrow governments in that part of the world.

Wow then Magically, after the change of government who was appointed to Burism, Ukraine’s gas company? Well, that would be Joe Biden’s son, Hunter. Along with John Kerry's step son don't they control the board?

So let me get this straight. We support the coup in Ukraine, the sons of the Vice President and Secretary of State gain control of their largest energy company. Nothing wrong with that.

Unless, your Russia and was dealing with a friendly elected government of Ukraine. Had a large base in Crimea which has been either part of the Soviet Union or in Russia control for hundred years. If you take control of your base where you had a contract to operate during coup of the host government, Well that is just bad and Hitler like.

The US and Europe are overthrowing the government. How dare the Russians overthrow part of our overthrow.

The nerve of them!

Old 02-14-2017, 06:29 PM   #7
JColt
lol! I'm not making this a dem or rep post. Or I should say leftnut vs rightnut.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:33 PM   #8
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
lol! I'm not making this a dem or rep post. Or I should say leftnut vs rightnut.
LOL...

Old 02-14-2017, 06:56 PM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
I'm going to assume by helping placing Trump in the Presidency if the rumors are true that they influenced the election. Another part of the post,
Yes, but see, that is where I am confused. HOW did Russia influence the election?

Old 02-14-2017, 07:07 PM   #10
WebSlave
And as an afterthought, why in the world would Russia have preferred to have Trump become POTUS rather than Hillary? There appears to be sufficient evidence that the Clinton Foundation would put price tags on everything, certainly including the powers of the POTUS, if it could be regained by Hillary.

Did Trump have similar evidence in his past to indicate he would be pro Russia?

If it would just be a matter of money exchanging hands for political favors, my guess is that Hillary would have been the easier sell.

Honestly, I'm not sure I would take the position to presume that a stance of "I don't care what Russia does to the Ukraine, it's not within the USA's responsibility nor authority" would equate to "I'm a Russian sock puppet."

And the sooner that the USA extricated itself from the dangerous entanglements of the UN and NATO (among other agreements that are not in our favor), the better.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!