Another reason I love my vet.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
Cat_72
Another reason I love my vet....

OK, I've always known I've got a great vet. Granted, my "regular" vet does NOT do reptiles, but when it comes to furry critters....he's awesome. He knows my animals by name (not just the ones he's got the card in his hand for, he comes to my house and can call all of the horses by name....sees me in the grocery store and asks how my old terrier Molly is doing, that kind of thing), charges me for nothing but actual meds at cost on all of my rescues and charity cases, asks MY opinion on treatments and actually listens, and is just the type of guy that you can honestly tell really loves the animals.

I had to take my old Molly girl (15 year old Rat Terrier) in for a teeth cleaning this morning. She's had the teeth of a young pup up until a year or so ago, age is creeping up on her I guess. She's had some infections in her mouth, and we had to have a couple of teeth pulled and such last May, but we recently noticed the infection was coming back above her one canine, so I stopped and picked up some antibiotics for her the other day and scheduled another cleaning.

Anyway, to make what was supposed to be a short story long (lol)....Molly had her teeth cleaned, and when I went to pick her up this afternoon, I also took another one of my dogs in for her rabies booster. For the complete procedure, including anesthetic, pulling a tooth, cleaning, polishing, another round of antibiotics, and the vaccination and worming for my other dog, the grand total was only $79.61! He also threw in a complimentary pedicure for Molly, and big "Merry Christmas" package for the doggies including a small bag of dog food, biscuits, chewies.....and even some chocolate for the 2-legged family.

I LOVE my vet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!