What morph are you just kind of over? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-05-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
RobNJ
What morph are you just kind of over?

This should be fun....what morph(s) are you guys just kind of over? Whether it be that you just don't find them that attractive, or it's one that was the absolute pinnacle to you at some point but seems to have lost some of its luster...I'm really curious to see where the replies can go.

And I don't want any candy coating here either...no, "well they're all beautiful in there own right." We all know that... I'll be revealing mine at some point later on, just want to get the ball rolling.

Old 01-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #2
Bumble Boy
I've really had enough of all the white snakes that used to be the pinnacle for every collection just kinda over that now.

Old 01-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
Focal
Spiders and pastels. Both genes are starting to go to hell.

Old 01-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #4
jack2682
I have never been at all interested in pins... if it has pin in it, I keep looking...

Old 01-05-2012, 02:57 PM   #5
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Spiders and pastels. Both genes are starting to go to hell.
SPIDERS!!! They have been bred to **** and back.

While we are seeing neurological disorders in other morphs, because (imo) of the Spider gene, it's almost impossible to know if the disorders are from this *overbreeding or not (Almost every animal now may have some Spider in its lineage).

*Overbreeding is not the word, I want to use..but I can't think of a more appropriate word right now.

Old 01-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #6
densnake1
I couldn't wait to get a sterling this year! We ended up with two and they don't do much for me now that we have them.lol I don't care for the "all" white snakes either, they need some kind of pattern or color added to them.
Dennis

Old 01-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #7
MrBig
Dennis if they bore you that much then send them over here. I'm kinda over spiders,but really want a silver streak male this year.

Old 01-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #8
Kingofspades
Enchi.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #9
densnake1
Well Mike, I would have sent a male to you but they are both females. Damn, almost.lol The fire bee and fire flys have become my new favorite. Take it easy.
Dennis

Old 01-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #10
edf01
Enchi's.... they look like the uglyiest browned out pastels ever! even the brightest ones don't look nice to me. However, enchi crossed don't look bad, but i just dont see the big deal with enchi's.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!