Anyone In lower Michigan?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-13-2006, 06:30 PM   #1
Bella17
Lightbulb Anyone In lower Michigan??

Im thinking of sellin my snakes within the next couple months, i have 2 males, and a female ball python. male one is about 6 months old, 793.8g. He's on F/T (small-medium) and takes them if i take the time to wiggle it all over like a live rat, good calm snake otherwise. male 2 is a year and 2 months about right now, He is 1043.3g. He eats f/t rats as well (small-medium), calm easy to handle, and hes my favorite guy. Female is Same age as male 2, 1020.6g, eats f/t rats(small-medium) pretty girl, easy to handle.
Male 2 and the female eat the rat sometime over night, i toss it in the cage with them, and its gone in the morning. Like i said before, male 1 needs a little coaxing sometimes.
There is no guarentee i am selling them right now, its incase i have to move. I want to find out if there is anyone near me interested, that i could maybe get a hold of if the time comes that ill need to sell them. If you are interested, and want pics, let me know i have a bunch. Never been breed, but i sure wanted to. There all good lookin snakes, and from Brian Barczyk, i just talked to him the other month and found out that All the snake i picked mine out from were more then likely hets for something or another. He said he doesnt really deal with hets, so sells them as normals. These snakes have alot of potential. So let me know if your interested, and if your close by. I live in Pymouth/canton MI. ,Metro Detroit area.

I also Have a Female Amel Corn, at 889.5g shes a pig. But im going to post that in the corn section. And a young Hog nose.

I dont really know on prices yet, ill have to look around and see what everythig is going for.
Thanks for looking everyone!

Michelle

Old 11-13-2006, 06:55 PM   #2
DAND
You could also try attending the Michigan Reptile show in Taylor and see if there is anyone there who would be interested in them. The show is the second Saturday of the month, except March when it is the first Saturday.

Old 11-14-2006, 12:43 AM   #3
Bella17
Alright Thank you! I may keep That in mind

Michelle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!