genetics? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2004, 02:36 AM   #41
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by Bringerofdoom
ok thanks, i seen your suggestion but was trying to figure out how itll work out. the reason i was asking, is that i aquired another patternless leo hatchling from petco all of his clutchmates were patternless. ill assume that he's probably het for patternless. i dont know the sex of it yet, but it dont matter. figure eventually i could cross it to any patternless albinos i get.
Doom what's up<<

I seen your suggestiong but...........?????

Think that says it all!
 
Old 11-12-2004, 02:42 AM   #42
Bringerofdoom
Quote:
Originally posted by codyremmyloo
Doom what's up<<

I seen your suggestiong but...........?????

Think that says it all!
i honestly dont know what you mean, but i dont care what you say. to me you KNOW NOTHING in reptile care, so get a life, get off these boards and take care of your own reptiles. or do i need to re-bump your thread beardiekiller.
 
Old 11-12-2004, 02:52 AM   #43
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by Bringerofdoom
i honestly dont know what you mean, but i dont care what you say. to me you KNOW NOTHING in reptile care, so get a life, get off these boards and take care of your own reptiles. or do i need to re-bump your thread beDoardiekiller.
Doom,

I think we all know what you are and want to be, the Bringer Of Doooooooom, all you have done is make youself look stupid, by making up make false statements about others and at the same time try to make you look good!!

You speak ao much but beg for understanding and then think that people will listen to you?????
 
Old 11-12-2004, 02:59 AM   #44
Bringerofdoom
ok there you go again on another crack high......... false statements? do i really need to bring up the thread wendy the beardie killer? im shure the 14,000 reads your thread got, had got most of fauna's attention.

how did i make myself look stupid, when your just plain retarded. like i said do i need to bring up your infamous thread??

i mean c'mon i know you mad at me, cause of that thread. probably struggling to eat right now without all that extra business that dropped off thanks to your own ignorance.

but thats all for another thread, another topic, so find someone else to harrass
 
Old 11-12-2004, 03:28 AM   #45
dragonflyreptiles
Sooooo Soooo Sorry for you

Doom, all of the boards have figured out what you are and no-ne cares!!! People laugh at you and you get pissed off!

When someone like you has been a member for one month and tries to pick fights and carry on the way you have, its pretty much overlooked due to stupidity!

Take a look at your comments and remarks, did you do anything for anyone???? All you do is ask questions about petco and talk about people you do not know at all, so go talk to PETCO!!!


Did you get caught in the middle of a scam?


NO

Did you help anyone do anything???????

NO

Are you or Dan out anything! NO NO NO NO NO

All you do is create a flase impression of yourself because you are not sure what else to do!
 
Old 11-12-2004, 03:30 AM   #46
Bringerofdoom
also a word to the wise, scince she's prowling the leopard gecko board. if you a breeder and give a care about the young you sell avoid that woman at all cost's.

though some of you may have probably put the same thought to me too for some reason, but atleast i have the decency to take my reptiles to vets. she on the other hand will put them on repti-bid and label them happy and healthy then accuse the buyer of dehydrating a desert repitile in 4 days.....
 
Old 11-12-2004, 03:37 AM   #47
Bringerofdoom
Re: Sooooo Soooo Sorry for you

Quote:
Originally posted by codyremmyloo
Doom, all of the boards have figured out what you are and no-ne cares!!! People laugh at you and you get pissed off!

When someone like you has been a member for one month and tries to pick fights and carry on the way you have, its pretty much overlooked due to stupidity!

Take a look at your comments and remarks, did you do anything for anyone???? All you do is ask questions about petco and talk about people you do not know at all, so go talk to PETCO!!!
obviously you need to read, god its pretty pathetic you sell reptiles and are illeterate at that. how did i ask a petco question???? all i said and i quote "i aquired another patternless leo hatchling from petco all of his clutchmates were patternless. ill assume that he's probably het for patternless". this entire topic i started was about genetics, or did i miss the point to my topic.

get a life and learn howto read.
 
Old 11-12-2004, 03:37 AM   #48
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by Bringerofdoom

though some of you may have probably put the same thought to me too for some reason, but atleast i have the decency to take my reptiles to vets.
But only when you have time and extra money:

its a tremper albino het.

Quote:
[i]well i got a patternless albino male but im having serious problem with it right now and it may not make it till i get the money to take it to the vet [/b]


Hmmmm Doom whats up with that? No money fo ra vet visit?
 
Old 11-12-2004, 03:42 AM   #49
Bringerofdoom
GEE funny wendy, obviosly you cant read still. its been to the vet now and its on medicine.

like i said before, i take mine to the vets. yours on the otherhand wind up on reptibid..................
 
Old 11-12-2004, 03:51 AM   #50
Xelda
Quote:
Originally posted by Bringerofdoom
the reason i was asking, is that i aquired another patternless leo hatchling from petco all of his clutchmates were patternless. ill assume that he's probably het for patternless.
You may want to read up a little on basic genetics. Obviously since he's homozygous for patternless (that is, physically expressing the gene), you don't need to worry about him being heterozygous (carrying the gene but not expressing it).
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boa Genetics phillydog Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization 2 06-12-2009 01:24 AM
Help with leo genetics! Catja Geckos Discussion Forum 1 02-07-2008 03:02 PM
Help!!!....Genetics???? lilraider Geckos Discussion Forum 4 10-24-2005 06:23 PM
Leo Genetics katiem Leopard Geckos 1 01-19-2005 11:23 PM
Genetics?.... again. Bringerofdoom Geckos Discussion Forum 7 11-16-2004 03:26 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 AM.







Fauna Top Sites
/* ! is_ member_ of( $ vbulletin->userinfo, 22,21,14,26,6) */

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.04283500 seconds with 11 queries
Content copyrighted 2002-2022, FaunaClassifieds, LLC