SOLD!! GORGEOUS Female Sunglow 66% Het Anery, INSANE NEW LOW PRICE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
Yaz23
GORGEOUS Female Sunglow 66% Het Anery, INSANE NEW LOW PRICE!

This female is GORGEOUS to say the least. She's a (Kahl line) Sunglow 66% Het Anery (Snow), she's 2 months old, very tame, she's a GREAT feeder, chows f/t fuzzy mice like no tomorrow (takes 2 of them at each feeding), sheds perfect, and has phenominal colors. She has immense red and orange coloration with a strong contrasting pattern off her extremely light body color. Nice pink coming in from the sides too. She will only get better as she gets older and will be an amazing adult!

Paperwork stating genetics included. She also came from a litter that had 3 moonglows.

I thought about it, and I've decided to drop her price incredibly so anyone who doesnt have a lot of money that wants an amazing looking boa morph can get one. Price is unbeatable. Take her for ONLY $350 + shipping. PRICE IS FIRM.

I will ship the day of YOUR choice in a new proper insulated box, heat pack if needed. Live arrival guranteed. Additional pictures upon request.

No trades at this price, sorry.

*PICS WERE TAKEN WITHOUT FLASH* This is the true color of her. No B.S. with flashes, special lighting, etc. that enhances color. I take ALL my pics in ALL my ads WITHOUT flash. She was outside in natural sunlight for these pics.

MANY references available that can be contacted by email or phone. I accept any form of payment. I am also a Paypal Verified Premier member. Feel free to contact me by email, PM, text, or call me anytime 407-497-3596. Thanks.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User