SOLD!! Captive bred Uromastyx Ocellata babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 09-17-2019, 11:25 AM   #1
tmarinos
Captive bred Uromastyx Ocellata babies

ALL ARE SOLD. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

I have 10 captive bred babies just about ready to for their new homes. I am taking $50 deposits to hold a baby till I ship in October. Individual pictures of the babies are included. You get to pick the exact one you want. Pictures of the parents are included.

If you are interested they are $255 plus shipping. The pictures of the babies are up to date based on if they are reserved or not.

I am planning to ship out the first week of October. I'll confirm the shipping price about a week prior. Before I make the shipping label the remaining balance will be due along with the shipping cost.

Please PM me with questions or if you are interested

Please do your research on Uromastyx Care it's very important to understand the specific diet, heating and lighting needs for these lizards.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ocellated uromastyx, uromastyx