Shipping errors, by carrier - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:46 PM   #11
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Hey Kevin,

did it show on the tracking as being in Miami? As of 530PM, it still shows in the OKC hub. It has shown no moevement since being loaded into the truck as the UPS store here in Norman while the other package I sent out has been received safe and sound. Also, how long did that process take. I am really stressed out because if it doesnt show up tomorrow, there will be nothing until Monday.
Oh yeah.... it showed as Miami

And it was out for delivery.....

Delivery to where... the local driver aint going from FL to AR

I got my snake the next day... but both me and the seller was on UPS's

Especially Me.... when I saw it was in FL I lost my cool.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #12
hhmoore
If its showing as being in the OKC hub, have you had them check for it? It's quite possible that it didn't make it on the plane, if there wasn't a departure scan.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #13
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
If its showing as being in the OKC hub, have you had them check for it? It's quite possible that it didn't make it on the plane, if there wasn't a departure scan.
Yes, SYR as well as myself, had them check the hub. They found nothing to match the box. Actually... The hub was rather rude about it too. They said the package wasnt there and that they could not do anything about it until tomorrow.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #14
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Yes, SYR as well as myself, had them check the hub. They found nothing to match the box. Actually... The hub was rather rude about it too. They said the package wasnt there and that they could not do anything about it until tomorrow.
Oooooooooooo I would have been asking to speak to the manager (you probably already did).

Old 04-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #15
StrictlyExotics
Just been a really bad day for me. First, my PayPal was hacked and then the UPS debacle. Really makes you think about things.

I am just waiting for someone to say April fools now

Old 04-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #16
deborahbroadus
Nah, I am not going to say it..but it was so tempting.... I feel you Dean.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #17
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Oooooooooooo I would have been asking to speak to the manager (you probably already did).
With that kind of attitude... I would have went above the managers head if he didnt do anything.... especially since we are talking live animal and not a printer or somthing that can wait.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:10 PM   #18
StrictlyExotics
I got an update... Its sitting in Dallas

Old 04-02-2010, 12:28 AM   #19
garweft
Did they say that it will be there tomorrow?

Old 04-02-2010, 12:52 AM   #20
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
Did they say that it will be there tomorrow?
Everything is being updated now so hopefully, it shows up on time tomorrow

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fedex, ups