Reptiles Express - Back in Action - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 06-17-2011, 10:41 AM   #31
TripleMoonsExotic
They ship FedEx, as stated in the email at the top of this thread.

Old 06-17-2011, 10:43 AM   #32
radera5
Okay I did see that but when it took me to UPS it was still a bit confusing. TY for the info.

Old 06-20-2011, 06:44 PM   #33
debbieprice
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadiver View Post
Does this company ship UPS or FedEx? When I clicked on the button for "find your closest FedEx hub" it took me to UPS.
Don and Amanda,
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We re-launched and our now using Fed Ex. We are membership based company and would love to have you sign up.
You can order discounted supplies without becoming a member but to use the discounted shipping service please sign up we would be glad to have you and check out our savings anytime. If you have any questions or need assistants please contact me debbie@reptilesexpress
And again Thank You for catching our error

Old 06-20-2011, 10:47 PM   #34
Ball Python Cafe
what a noob am I? RE.com has no link that says "subscribe' or "join" etc... Mentions nothing but Canada as drop off etc... Am I in the right place?? reptileexpress.com?

Old 06-20-2011, 10:59 PM   #35
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Python Cafe View Post
what a noob am I? RE.com has no link that says "subscribe' or "join" etc... Mentions nothing but Canada as drop off etc... Am I in the right place?? reptileexpress.com?
Wrong website.
reptilesexpress.com

Old 06-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #36
Ball Python Cafe
TY Very sneaky of them!

Old 06-21-2011, 02:02 PM   #37
debbieprice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Wrong website.
reptilesexpress.com
Thanks Stephanie for helping me out
debbie@reptilesexpress.com

Old 06-21-2011, 02:21 PM   #38
clsutt29
I just placed a shipment with RE. After scheduling pick up and opting for delivery conformation there price was actually $2 more than SYR for the same service. These are services I always use so right now one is not cheaper than the other.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #39
Firebill
I just used them, I didn't have a problem with reptilesexpress, but Fed Ex dropped the ball. Apparently my package missed it's flight, and then on top of that it got stuck in Indianapolis, IN because of equipment failure. So my snake that was picked up on Monday for overnight shipping finally got delivered this Wednesday morning. The buyers girlfriend rec'd the box, but i'm waiting on the buyer to get home and see how she is. I contacted Debbie during this and she contacted Fed Ex and found out what supposedly went on and asked for it to be put in a cooler location, whether Fed Ex did this or not who knows. But Debbie did all she could. Thanks again Debbie and i've sent you an email as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fedex, reptile shipping, reptiles express