Wanted: California red sided garter snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 08-27-2019, 09:16 PM   #1
Tina the Fishy
Wanted: California red sided garter snake

I have been looking everywhere for a cali red sided garter without much luck. Please let me know if you have any for sale, will have any for sale, or know anyone who has any for sale. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2019, 03:46 PM   #2
Lunercrab
I know a guy who has babies in pa. Dart frogs to dogs in bath pa! Just picked up my pair

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Old 09-01-2019, 01:33 AM   #3
Tina the Fishy
Great! Would it be alright if I got a little more information on that? There is one person that I can possibly get one from, but who knows if that will work out. It would be really great to have a backup.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2019, 04:17 AM   #4
NWfancyscales
Hey, just wanna say... most people have to on a waitlist for at least a year. So get in touch with breeders, and be patient is my suggestion. I have been onna waitlist for 2 years and am getting my 3 in a week.
Best of luck.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 09-02-2019, 06:14 PM   #5
Lunercrab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina the Fishy View Post
Great! Would it be alright if I got a little more information on that? There is one person that I can possibly get one from, but who knows if that will work out. It would be really great to have a backup.
Yeah just go on FB and search dart frogs to dogs in bath pa. I know his female had 35 babies. And he does ship!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
california red sided, wanted