For Sale Mexican Black X Cal King! I Call them My Tiger Line 2nd Generation. Cool Snakes Insid - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 07-16-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
snakept74
Mexican Black X Cal King! I Call them My Tiger Line 2nd Generation. Cool Snakes Insid

These are a product of a project ive been working on for a few years and Ive bred a couple differant lines of kings togather and crossed them over and bred them back to eachother and in the pictures are the outcome this year.
These are the neatest king crosses ive had.
Lime green and high yellow and super super black tigers.
These bred back to eachother dont change a bit. If you breed this to another line of my tigers from another mom and dad they make these too. So im calling them my tigers.
You can take one of these for 100 shipped..match him up with a tiger pinstripe for 175 shipped.

I guarantee feeding and healthy arrival.

I ship overnight and take paypal and MOs.

Thanks alot!
Mike[
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
kingsnake
they are nice ,they look like splendidas so much wich im a collector of and several other lampropeltis getulas i bet these guy eat like machines im considering a pair.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:00 PM   #3
snakept74
I think these are my favorite hatch! I am real pleased with there look. I have some that are het albino that im holding onto also. Should be some cool stuff. Thanks alot for your kind words.
Mike
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2010, 09:12 PM   #4
snakept74
Im looking for an mbk and some boas. I would trade.
Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2010, 09:20 PM   #5
kingsnake
well geuss what?i just posted a mexican black solid black king male 2008 about 2 1/2ft long maybe 3ft good size and super tame & several others i have alot of pet adults im looking to trade a whole assortment ,check out my albums most are in their here on fauna il send you my email.

Old 07-25-2010, 10:00 PM   #6
davy a.
Nice colors w/ that Yuma pattern--what did the parent cal look like? 5 yrs. ago I did MBK x Cali-Palomar Mt.Ghost king-all the offspring were dark-chocolate w/ the Yuma pattern. The two I kept gave me 5 good eggs--hatch time in three wks-hope for a ghost or two w/ a good pattern,but it could revert back to the abberancy of Palo.king. What's your exp. w/ pattern vs. abberancy?

Old 08-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #7
snakept74
These are hot little #s Take a pair home and check em out!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2010, 06:00 AM   #8
snakept74
New price!! 100 shipped and 185 for a pair!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2010, 06:16 AM   #9
snakept74
These are awesome little snakes make an offer and ill more than likely say yes!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2010, 08:17 PM   #10
snakept74
Need these to go make an OFFER!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!