Denver CO, and surrounding areas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
jntreptiles
Denver CO, and surrounding areas

This may not be the place for this, but since I'm mainly interested in Ball pythons, I figured this would be the place to start. If not, please move to the appropriate place.

It looks as if I may be coming to the Denver, Highlands Ranch area sometime later this year for business. Wondering if there are any ball breeders in the area that may want to get together and talk snakes, or give me some pointers on things to see while im out there.

Thanks in advance

Old 08-27-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
CornNut
There are quite a few. I'm not sure exactly were they are but the Slone brothers are somewhere down there. Many more. I'm up in Greeley. The local expos would be a great place to meet different breeders. We also have a great chain of snake stores.

Old 08-27-2013, 03:13 PM   #3
jntreptiles
Thanks Randy, I will be trying to check out as much as I can while Im there. I would like to travel probably no more then roughly an hour in any direction from the Highlands Ranch, or Denver area.

Im gonna try and reach some breeders that I see post in the for sale section, that live in that area. Maybe everyone doesnt visit the discussion forum to see this post

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!