SOLD!! (Thank you Pak!) Guyana Tiger Rat Snake-Adult Female-Price reduced! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 09-05-2020, 11:55 PM   #1
Brian Aish
SOLD!! (Thank you Pak!) Guyana Tiger Rat Snake-Adult Female-Price reduced!

I acquired a pair of Guyana tiger rat snakes from an importer approx. 6 months ago. They had been treated externally but not internally. I treated externally when she arrived and internally and she has been fine. She eats two adult frozen mice per week and is healthy. I originally bought the pair because the male had a certain yellowing I was looking for and, though she has striking colors and a lot of black, I do not have a male that matches her. She is a little over 7 feet.

I would like $****, for her plus shipping. Thank you for looking. Please let me know if you have any questions and happy herping!
Brian
520-404-1142
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2020, 01:41 AM   #2
Brian Aish
Hey Pak, I attempted to send a couple additional photos but they’re not going through. Can you double check your phone number and I’ll resend them? Thank you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2020, 09:38 AM   #3
Matt Thomsen
I sent you a text message! Just have a few questions and wouosnt mind seeing a little more of her yellows!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!