Gregg M - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 02-17-2006, 11:44 PM   #1
Xavier
Gregg M

Anyone heard from Gregg M? I haven't heard from him or of him and months and wondering if all is well.
Thanks
Xavier

Old 02-18-2006, 06:39 AM   #2
KelliH
I've been wondering about Gregg too. I really miss the pictures he used to post of himself, I MEAN, the pictures he used to post of his geckos! I do hope everything is ok with him.

Old 02-18-2006, 05:08 PM   #3
Xavier
Although its been a couple of months I did try to send him PMs, e-mails, and phone calls week after he hadn't contacted me or posted anything online. Was kinda hopefully all is well

Old 02-26-2006, 04:18 PM   #4
ZenReptiles
Ya know, he used to post on both Kingsnake and Reptile Forums quite a bit over the summer, then he just up and disappeared. His posts used to keep people on their toes. Where'd he go?

Old 01-25-2007, 08:19 PM   #5
montezuma
Gregg is a busy busy man... personally I haven't talked to him in about 4-5 months. But then again it has been close to that long since I have talked to anyone into reptiles with exception of one local friend!

Sometimes going MIA is great for gaining a clear head about things!

FYI, the last I heard (through the local big mouth- you know who you are!)he may be doing the next IRBA show, Feb, March or something like that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!