Mega Millions - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-30-2012, 10:34 PM   #11
ChaoticNightsReptile
Good luck to everyone who has a ticket!

Old 03-31-2012, 08:29 AM   #12
rcarichter
I just heard the winning ticket was sold in Red Bud, IL. That's like 15 minutes from my house! Maybe I should've purchased a ticket or two.

Noelle

Old 03-31-2012, 02:56 PM   #13
SamanthaJane13
Three winners.

Milford Mill, Maryland, Red Bud, Illinois, and "somewhere in northeast" Kansas.

Old 03-31-2012, 03:21 PM   #14
Lucille
I'd like to win about 3 million. I've been reading about winners who really won a lot and it seems like the money in some cases started lawsuits and all sorts of negative stuff. Had I won I wouldn't have torn up the ticket or anything, I'm just pointing out that there are apparently some consequences that aren't positive.

Old 03-31-2012, 03:28 PM   #15
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
I'd like the opportunity to prove that for myself. I'm pretty happy now, but when I get upset, it's usually due to lack of money. It sure would be nice to know how I'm going to get all 3 kids through college. After that, a house in the Turks and Caicos, my favorite place on earth.

Noelle
So glad someone said this! I, by no means think of myself as greedy or money hungry but I would say that having that much money can surly make someone happy. This is not to say you would never have a bad day or even become sad from time to time but I agree that most of my and I strongly believe many others problems revolve mainly around money.

Can money buy love? True love? Probably not but I might not need love if I have enough snakes

Old 03-31-2012, 03:33 PM   #16
WebSlave
I would bet that if you won, you would suddenly have all kinds of "friends" calling just to say hello and renew the friendship. Not to mention you would soon hear from every relative in your family tree, no matter how remote.

I wonder why the federal government doesn't so some sort of lottery? Maybe something like "Win a congressman" or something like that. It's already being done unofficially, so why not make it official and help pay off the national debt at the same time?

Old 03-31-2012, 06:21 PM   #17
SamanthaJane13
Georgia and New Jersey were just added.

Plenty to go around, though!!

Old 04-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #18
AbsoluteApril
well maybe my Publisher's Clearing House will come through instead..

LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!